Britney Is Asking Fans What They Want To See In 'Domination': Leave A Comment

Jay31

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Born2Die said:

My Prerogative would be a great choice. It's fierce and older people will know it from Bobby Brown's version. :snarky:

OMG imagine MP being the opening number :makeitrain: idk why but i never thought about it but i love the idea :bparty: also the song is so iconic that IT DESERVE a performance! :mattafact:

11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I love Tom's Diner and I think it's one of the best songs she did this decade, but I just don't wanna set myself up for disappointment.

I mean, if she's performing Coupure Électrique, anything could happen now, but I just don't think she even remembers it.

I genuinely believe she doesn’t even remember recording it.

17 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I love Tom's Diner and I think it's one of the best songs she did this decade, but I just don't wanna set myself up for disappointment.

I mean, if she's performing Coupure Électrique, anything could happen now, but I just don't think she even remembers it.

How can remember a song she didn't even finish to record? :weusay:

23 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Imagine a diner themed set and for one act of domination:

mysterious and dark with a counter and booths / neon and glowy

toms diner intro she walks in with a trench coat and sunglasses takes a seat at a booth Sings a verse and chorus

* uh huh* the place goes dark with neon lights

-do u wana come over britney strips out of her trench coat in a neon crop top and pants - dances on the counter and does choreo on the stools goes back to the booth

a guy walks into the diner

-Radar starts and Britney does lap dance choreo on the stools all up on the guy

-You drive me crazy dancers come out and throwback to the waitresses coming out with serving trays on one hand

-neon lights go out and a sign that says “pretty world” flashes over the counter 

Reveal hidden contents

:tifflmao:

lol am I thinking too much of a story line as if it were a broadway show with set pieces.

I like this idea tbh. Use sets and stuff like Madonna did with MDNA tour and the ********* performance 

Archived