How can she achive this look again

brinty.spreas

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Man she looks awful and old in that pic! I wonder why she's aged so much compared to other popstars her age! Heck not even Christina looks this terrible!

I think it’s just bad moment and bad lighting like Jlo always looks flawless but she has her moments 

28AB305200000578-3080915-image-a-1_14316

• Super Mods
21 hours ago, princessmimi said:

omg where is that pic from? this is the first I've ever seen Jlo look bad lmao 

I don’t know when but obviously it’s during her idol days, I do know she was 45 in that picture. Okay not fair since she’s older than Britney but Jlo always looks youthful even now so this is like mind boggling lol 

but I think every celebrity will have their best and worst moments, I guess.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Well I think the reason why Jlo looks younger than Britney is cause she takes care of herself and doesn't smoke or tan like she does plus also most of the time Latin people age slower than other races

Yeah Jlo takes really good care of herself and also she enjoys make up, getting facials and looking glam, while Britney treats it like it’s it’s a dentist appointment. Britney can easily look great even with her white genes but she just doesn’t care which is sad. Ugh

Britney is a very beautiful woman, and she is aging just fine. She’s just unkept because she doesn’t like to spend much time doing her makeup (or hair). Nor does she care about looking like that anymore. She’ll wear a very light foundation with little to no concealer and call it day. What really looks bad is the overdone black eyeliner, but that’s just Britney. If she wanted to look like she did on the 2016 VMAs she could. But it’s not who she is anymore.

I remember back when she was more into glamming up and people gave her **** for ‘hiding’ her face under too much makeup. Going HAM on the makeup has become popular now thanks to social media and YouTube especially. But before all that, when Britney was in the game, a lot of celebs were criticed for it.

Archived