The Fate of These Songs

b4goodbye

I think we're all a little surprised that DYWCO is staying in the show. Break The Ice, as much as I love the song, is also kinda waste of space seeing how worse the choreo keeps getting.

So if you were to bet, what do you think is the fate of these songs? Most curious what you think will happen to MATM and Circus?

Everytime
Me Against The Music
Boys
Make Me
Circus
Crazy
Stronger

Assuming BOMT, Oops, Toxic, Womanizer, Gimme More, Piece of Me, Work ***** are staying?

Assuming Breathe On Me, Do Somethin, TOMH, Freakshow, and Amy (+Clumsy, Change Your Mind) are gone?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling Everytime won't be on the setlist because she didn't perform it on the tour this year, I'm not sure about MATM but I feel like they might get rid of that too. Boys, Make Me, Crazy and Stronger will definitely be on the setlist, I know most fans are tired of Boys but it's clear Britney doesn't want to get rid of the song anytime soon. Didn't she say it's one of her fave songs to perform live? And it's been on her tour setlists since 2001....

I'm not sure about Circus tbh, I feel like they could get rid of it though.

Everytime- probably staying
Me Against The Music- she is going to scrap it
Boys- she is going to keep it
Make Me- its going to be scrapped just like HIAM
 Circus- Im not sure about this, I hope she does scrapped it, because if she doesn't she will make a circus act, and the piece of me one started looking so tragic after the revamp
Crazy- she is going to keep it
Stronger- probably scrapped

2 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I have a feeling Everytime won't be on the setlist because she didn't perform it on the tour this year, I'm not sure about MATM but I feel like they might get rid of that too. Boys, Make Me, Crazy and Stronger will definitely be on the setlist, I know most fans are tired of Boys but it's clear Britney doesn't want to get rid of the song anytime soon. Didn't she say it's one of her fave songs to perform live? And it's been on her tour setlists since 2001....

I'm not sure about Circus tbh, I feel like they could get rid of it though.

everytime probably wasn't on tour this year probably because of the props (wings and all that) just like ILRAR 

I really don't think she will get rid of it any time soon

43 minutes ago, bigreputxtion said:

everytime probably wasn't on tour this year probably because of the props (wings and all that) just like ILRAR 

I really don't think she will get rid of it any time soon

Oh I didn't realise it was because of the props. I guess we'll have to see, but I honestly thought ILRNR wouldn't be coming back but I was wrong.

21 hours ago, HeavenOnExhale said:

I am campaigning for FTBOMBH as the ballad since it showcases her real voice the most out of any of her ballads. 

Although I will not mind DLMBTLTK as the ballad just not Everytime again because its been on Overtime 

I would love Why Should I Be Sad live

even tough I know its not a ballad I think it would fit in the ballad role so well

4 hours ago, bigreputxtion said:

I would love Why Should I Be Sad live

even tough I know its not a ballad I think it would fit in the ballad role so well

I would be here for that too! I don't know if she would do it just because it is about Kevin lol but if she ever did I'd be shocked. I always wanted to hear an acoustic version of that song! 

Archived