Classic Britney hair

Rachel Green

Why can't she get her old classic Britney hair back?

Blonde, but not as light as it is now, a little bit under her shoulders with side bangs and not as voluminous

It looks great either straight

Resultado de imagen para britney 2001

Resultado de imagen para britney 2001 hair

or curly

Imagen relacionada

Imagen relacionada

It looks so good on her!!!!

Don't get me wrong, she's had nice hair days like this one y'all love

giphy.gif

I like it but I feel like it's too long for her age. Don't get me wrong, late 30s is in no way being old, but hair down to her waist is, in my opinion, more of an early 20s lookΒ :woopsie:

She had her classic hairstyle back in 2014 and she looked SENSATIONAL

Imagen relacionada

What's your favorite hair on Brit?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love when she has (used to had) totally straight medium lenght hair

giphy.gifΒ 

649083089.webp?mw=700&mh=394

I WISH SHE HAD THIS HAIRSTYLE AGAIN!!!!Β :tiffanycries:

Q3We.gifΒ 

Β 

latest?cb=20121231224953

giphy.gifΒ 

Β 

The POM gif you posted looks GREAT!!!! (yes a little long to me) but we know our girl is too lazy to properly strainghten it everytime she goes on stage so that's not a good option. I even made a thread about it:

Β 

Β 

8 hours ago, Rachel Green said:

Iο»Ώ likeο»Ώο»Ώ it bο»Ώut I feel like it's too long for her age. Don't get me wrong, late 30s is in no way being old, but hair down to her waist is,ο»Ώ in my opinion, more of an early 20s lookΒ :woopsie:ο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώ

I think long hair is fine as long as it’s not bleached blonde. For example, Paris Hilton is also 37Β and still has very long hair, but dyed it a darker honeyΒ blonde and I think it looks great:

Paris-Hilton.jpg

paris-hilton-at-2015-grammy-awards-in-lo

paris-silver-dress-hollywood-beauty-awar

GettyImages-866177238.jpg

• 2 years later...

I’m pretty sure that Britney was wearing hair extensions in every pic on this thread. She has always had short hair since at least 1999. Any of her videos, photo shoots, or performances with long hair were hair extensions. Even when she shaved her head, she had extensions.Β 
Β 

I’m guessing that she can’t have natural hair. It probably stops growing past a certain point.Β 
Β 

So if she showed her natural hair, it would be extremely short. Most women who wear extensions do so for length.Β 
Β 

I mean, I would never have extensions unless I wanted really long hair (which I am trying to grow)

Archived