Britney related xmas presents

jonloch1

3 hours ago, Tittywitty said:

I got two t-shirts :) 

6246062D-089E-4023-B9EF-CF777E4E2D46.jpg

Omg the second one is from H&M and I was in H&M last week and looked all over for it and didn’t find it. I was so annoyed and ended up using my gift card on another jumper I found that I wanted.

but then I looked up the shirt again and realised it looks like a men’s shirt, I’m a girl so I had only been looking in the women’s section of H&M!! I need to find this shirt :crying4:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Isla. said:

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a lovely day yesterday :) 

I got Island Fantasy! It’s one of my fave perfumes from her and my bottle ran out so I got another one. 

And when I opened the present my sister said to me ‘doesn’t she have more perfumes than albums nowadays?’ :gloria: 

I love island fantasy too, but my favorite is maui fantasy! I have two empty bottles and I'm going to buy another one to use next summer.

17 minutes ago, e-mailmyheart said:

I love island fantasy too, but my favorite is maui fantasy! I have two empty bottles and I'm going to buy another one to use next summer.

I don't have Maui Fantasy, I kinda stopped buying the Fantasy spin offs because there are so many now and I kinda got sick of them. 

19 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I don't have Maui Fantasy, I kinda stopped buying the Fantasy spin offs because there are so many now and I kinda got sick of them. 

I love the botles of the fantasy pefumes, I want to have them all! A month ago I bought the Curious and I was disappointed both with the smell and with the bottle, because although I knew that I did not come with that sprayer to tighten blue (sorry my english), neither did bring the chain with the two hearts and a few months I bought the Private Show and I was disappointed with the smell, so far the perfumes with which I have not yet been disappointed was with the Fantasy.

12 minutes ago, e-mailmyheart said:

I love the botles of the fantasy pefumes, I want to have them all! A month ago I bought the Curious and I was disappointed both with the smell and with the bottle, because although I knew that I did not come with that sprayer to tighten blue (sorry my english), neither did bring the chain with the two hearts and a few months I bought the Private Show and I was disappointed with the smell, so far the perfumes with which I have not yet been disappointed was with the Fantasy.

Oh that's a shame you didn't like Curious, it's one of my faves from her. And your bottle didn't come with the chain? That's weird, mine did. Private Show was alright but it does smell quite similar to Fantasy in a way. I did test out Sunset Fantasy a few months ago and thought that smelt nice.

1 minute ago, Isla. said:

Oh that's a shame you didn't like Curious, it's one of my faves from her. And your bottle didn't come with the chain? That's weird, mine did. Private Show was alright but it does smell quite similar to Fantasy in a way. I did test out Sunset Fantasy a few months ago and thought that smelt nice.

I have to order for a site and when I order do not know if I like the smell because where I live do not sell Britney perfumes. There was a well-known perfumery in my country that had the exclusivity of Britney's perfumes and then stopped selling them, I think now they only have Fantasy (pink). But even when I do not like the smell I do not care because I want to make collection of her perfumes and I really want to have the sunset fantasy, just by the name I can imagine it to be something like the island or the maui, so I think I'll like it.

18 minutes ago, e-mailmyheart said:

I have to order for a site and when I order do not know if I like the smell because where I live do not sell Britney perfumes. There was a well-known perfumery in my country that had the exclusivity of Britney's perfumes and then stopped selling them, I think now they only have Fantasy (pink). But even when I do not like the smell I do not care because I want to make collection of her perfumes and I really want to have the sunset fantasy, just by the name I can imagine it to be something like the island or the maui, so I think I'll like it.

I can't remember exactly as I only tested it in a store, but Sunset Fantasy smelt summery but not the same summery as Island Fantasy, if that makes sense. If you want an idea of the notes for Britney's perfumes you can look on Fragrantica, people leave reviews on that site too. 

14 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I can't remember exactly as I only tested it in a store, but Sunset Fantasy smelt summery but not the same summery as Island Fantasy, if that makes sense. If you want an idea of the notes for Britney's perfumes you can look on Fragrantica, people leave reviews on that site too. 

I usually see this site, but the notes that we think we like later mixed in with others no longer work as well.

Archived