Britney Spears' Curious fragrance release (2004)

Cappycorn87

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's under 6, she definitely did feel herself, but she always does :akii: 

She loves perfume since mommy got Kim Kardashian's for her birthday and another Kim Kardashian one for Xmas, so I had to get her perfume too, but something a little cheaper in case it all got sprayed within a week.. :airpls:

She doesn't know Britney yet, but I do, so I was living through her.. :werk:

2 hours ago, OohOohStarbucks said:

She also did this conference. Wish she would go back to this hair style/color :(

I loved her hair colour during this event! 

Curious is still one of my fave perfumes from her, I like how unlike most other fragrances which are very fruity/sweet it is very floral smelling instead. 

I read that Britney actually came up with the design of the bottle and the perfume’s tagline as well as its scent. I remember she said the magnolia reminded her of home (Louisana) which is why she included it in the perfume’s notes. 

1 hour ago, maquisl said:

I REALLY want to smell this perfume. I never had the chance and it's not on sale in my country :wontcry: I want to buy it from ebay or pages like that but I'm scared that it'll be fake :gloria:

Nah ebay is pretty realiable, have you tried buying from Amazon? 

On 12/26/2018 at 4:39 PM, maquisl said:

I REALLY want to smell this perfume. I never had the chance and it's not on sale in my country :wontcry: I want to buy it from ebay or pages like that but I'm scared that it'll be fake :gloria:

I’d send it to you as it’s really cheap in the UK but it’s really heavy and will cost a tonne to send to you probably

4 minutes ago, Dirk said:

anyways, which one smells better Curious or Fantasy?

Curious smells better and more unique. Fantasy is much sweeter more sugary smell. 

She looks gorgeous here. Sad that even the Curious bottles have gotten cheaper over time. i remember I got my first bottle at Macy's and it was so pretty. Now it looks so cheap at Wal Mart. 

On 12/26/2018 at 3:28 PM, Isla. said:

Nah ebay is pretty realiable, have you tried buying from Amazon? 

The problem is that I don't trust the customs and the postal service of my country. :mcorangu: One of those motherf*ckers stole me a Fantasy that my dad sent me from Spain. The only thing I received was the ribbon but placed on another of the things he had sent. :gloria: I still hate them for that. But I want this perfume so bad that probably next year  I'll take the risk :bthink:

7 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

I’d send it to you as it’s really cheap in the UK but it’s really heavy and will cost a tonne to send to you probably

Thank you anyway! You're so sweet. :kisses2all:

Archived