She really served looks that day

kasavas

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, HeavenOnHell said:

She looked better there because she havent overdone her lip injections. She used to have little lip injections on her front lip not on the side lips....

But now her botched lips bothers me everytime.

Just like the slumber party duck lips of some sort...

maxresdefault.jpg

That side lip injection is terrible.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTK_HtueCWjzuHOeoxbyVJ

this one also... her face is weird as ****! Its like, thats not f**king britney spears! Thats a man with wigs! ???

she had lip surgery and it's permanent, it's not "side lip injection"

what even is that, lol

14 minutes ago, ShadyBrian said:

I don't think that's a thing. 

She has done upper lip filters, we saw those dolphin pictures, remember? :wontcry:

and when you do an upper lip filter, the sides of your lips look wider because of the pressure that is left on the upper lip. :heresthetea:

no, she has had a surgery called smile lift, originally from Korea. It lifts the corners of the mouth and it's suppossed to make you look more youthful (which is what britney wanted) cause it looks like you're always smiling. or at least that's how they advertise it.

smile-life.jpgbotox-smile-lift-1.jpgMOUTH_CORNER_LIFT_STONE_13_820_4x3_992.jlipt-surgery-before-and-after.png

lip fillers can't cause her lips to look like that, especially for so many years.

13 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

her nose is different from 2013. it's way thinner and has another shape when u look at her from the side.

I know but I think the nose job looked good, the problem is her lips but honestly if she thinks she looks good or feels better like that just go for it Britney, it’s about her feeling confident not us.

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

If that was the case it would have went away a long time ago. 

She got the joker surgery. Why... who knows

Probably from Larry saying “Britney...you look...fine. Just fine.”

and thus planting that insecurity in her head.

1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

Probably from Larry saying “Britney...you look...fine. Just fine.”

and thus planting that insecurity in her head.

I don’t think Britney holds Larry that close to care. 

Honestly for me to change a part of me that drastically I would have to be bothered or someone really close saying something. 

Like kids or family member. Either way she had to agree. I think Britney is really really insecure. Maybe from fame. 

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I don’t think Britney holds Larry that close to care. 

Honestly for me to change a part of me that drastically I would have to be bothered or someone really close saying something. 

Like kids or family member. Either way she had to agree. I think Britney is really really insecure. Maybe from fame. 

It was more of a joke like Larry scrapping things but in all seriousness,she’s always been insecure, and she has said back in the day she didn’t like her nose. I doubt it’s her boys or family member, okay maybe her mom since she does the “fun” stuff too but I immediately think Larry because he’s very involved and hands on in her career and I’m sure his opinions matter a lot, why else would she always turn to him. 

Archived