Fantasies

m-art-in

So after years and years of wanting to own any Britney's perfume, I got 5 of them for Christmas! :pumped::makesomenoise: My mom randomly got me Midnight Fantasy, Hidden Fantasy, Naughty Remix Fantasy and Private Show and my boyfriend got me original Fantasy. I love the original Fantasy the most, with Private Show taking the second spot. The rest really smells good too, and while it's not really my cup of tea, I love having the bottles :clap:  I think Fantasy will replace my all-time favourite (now don't hate me)  Christina Aguilera's first perfume, which I've been using for almost a decade! giphy.gif

Now I'm on a quest to get Prerogative, I just don't know how - it's not sold here in Czech republic.. 

So my question is - what other Britney perfumes would you recommend?

And my second question - did you get anything Britney related for Christmas this year? :badgirl:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, EzekielJean said:

I really LOVE believe is so relaxing to.smell, It produces me ASMR

I've been interested in that one too, since it was released in 2007 you know .. :cigney:is it the BLACKOUT of her perfumes? 

I also heard that the Radiance perfumes are kinda bad, is it true? 

17 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

I've been interested in that one too, since it was released in 2007 you know .. :cigney:is it the BLACKOUT of her perfumes? 

Mm I smelled randiance once but I dont remember It, is forgettable, but I do remember it was not a bad odor, so I would recommend curious and believe and prerogative is cool in spite of what people day, I got It. :lollipop:

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Radiance is reaaally goood. My non britney fan friend love that perfume.  I love it too

After Curious my favorite is Radiance. 

I got the Britney picture disc from my best friend for Xmas. 

3 hours ago, Nowgettoworkbitch said:

I did not receive anything for Christmas :wontcry:

My mom bought the original fantasy and she said that in a couple of hours the scent disappeared already. But i read on the internet that if the scent is strong,it will last longer. 

I always think all my perfumes wear off but they don’t. After awhile you get used to the scent and can’t smell it anymore. So maybe other ppl could smell it but she couldn’t anymore. 

22 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I always think all my perfumes wear off but they don’t. After awhile you get used to the scent and can’t smell it anymore. So maybe other ppl could smell it but she couldn’t anymore. 

The other day,I leaned my head in her shoulder and I could still smell the perfume

PD:Merry Christmas everyone! :hiii:

Archived