Would you have become a fan if Glory was her debut album?

Would you have become a fan if Glory was her debut album?  

148 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I’ve thought about this a bit, and I have to say yes based on a few songs and the general comparison to what pop music sounds like these days. 

DWYWCO would have me interested. Change Your Mind & Clumsy would be the songs to get me hooked.

Obviously none of these were singles, but I don’t listen to the radio anyway.

Make Me is one of my all time faves, and really special/important to me for personal reasons, but would not have gotten me in as a debut single. Although, if the original video was released, I’d be obsessed because I love that ****. Red glitter body paint >>>>>>>

For argument’s sake, Slumber Party as still a duet with Tinashe would also get my attention because I am a Tinashe fan. And the blue dress Britney wears in the video is high up on my list of Britney fashion looks.

• Like 1