Would you have become a fan if Glory was her debut album?

Urbanney

Would you have become a fan if Glory was her debut album?  

148 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

So basically I’m a new fan, I became a fan earlier this year. Before that I was like a casual fan, although I didn’t know about either Glory or its singles, and at first I didn’t really like Glory, it was a grower, so I don’t really know..

only song that matters in Glory besides DYWCO and Make Me

@Urbanney you really need to clarify: We talking about 16 year old Britney with that iconic work ethic and skill releasing Glory in 1999, with a brand new set of singles and music videos, 16 year old Britney releasing Glory in 1999 with the exact same era from 2016, or 34 year old Britney releasing Glory in 2016 as her debut album, with all of her current bad habits? (Though, if she'd never been famous, she would've never had the breakdown, so she might not have the bad habits...)

3 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

@Urbanney you really need to clarify: We talking about 16 year old Britney with that iconic work ethic and skill releasing Glory in 1999, with a brand new set of singles and music videos, 16 year old Britney releasing Glory in 1999 with the exact same era from 2016, or 34 year old Britney releasing Glory in 2016 as her debut album, with all of her current bad habits? (Though, if she'd never been famous, she would've never had the breakdown, so she might not have the bad habits...)

I meant Britney releasing Glory in 2016 exactly the way she did it. In 2016, as a 34 year old mom, with none of her previous albums or eras. Just a completely new artist in 2016 with the album released as it was. 

No, maybe I would have liked the song but nothing else just as I like other singers like Justin Bieber, Selena Gómez, Miley whose only songs I like are 1 or 2, no more :yeahsure:

Im not so much of listening to full albums of other singers, maybe If Im curious enough I do it, otherwise I would never. So I wouldn't know what Glory sounds like in first place which I think that's what most people do, it's not they don't like Britney, it's just they don't even know she releases new music :yaknow:

2 hours ago, Cyclops said:

No, because Selena Gómez executed that whole vibe earlier and much better than Britney. Glory is way too much “influenced” by Revival.

Lol you really just downvoted my comment cause I like the album and/or I like the vibe from it. I didn't even say anything bad about Brit or anyone else, wtf :girlwhat: 

3 hours ago, BritneyBitchY'all said:

Lol you really just downvoted my comment cause I like the album and/or I like the vibe from it. I didn't even say anything bad about Brit or anyone else, wtf :girlwhat: 

I didn’t do it because you liked the album, I personally enjoy several tracks myself, I downvoted the comment because you said it was an experimental album and it wasn’t, the formula for it was already done and they literally copied and pasted, they even used several writers and producers from Selena’s album. When something is experimental in the music world, first of all it doesn’t follow trends, it tries to create a new sound using elements never used before or transforming existing sounds into something different. 

Archived