Would you have become a fan if Glory was her debut album?

Urbanney

Would you have become a fan if Glory was her debut album?  

148 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of the songs are great, she uses her voice in many different ways (Liar is different than Slumber Party - it's unfortunately true also for Private Show), you have an interesting range of type of songs. It's a great album, except the lack of singles (2 will never be enough) and the lack of promo.

I think it’s still a solid album despite the fact that it follows trends rather than setting them. It was of that time period, maybe even a little late :embarrassed:

However, if that was her debut, I’d really hope she still came through with an ITZ/Blackout:yesplease:

Don’t think I would stan unless she changed the course of pop music and had the influence she’s actually had. If she followed the course of Katy Perry or similar, I’d be a fan but consider her basic and good for the hits but not much else :kesha:

3 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

:zoomzoom: Glory is better album than BOMT (exluding singles) so if we got 5 singles (one which is remixed), and 5 great music videos, then sure. If glory era was like this and it was her first era then no. 

I Will Be There, I'll Never Stop Loving You >> Glory 

I don’t think so. The visuals lack excitement and the performances were just fine. The album is ok but nothing really stands out.

I mean, I fell in love with Britney after her performance at 2003 VMAs. This would’ never happened if the first performance I ever saw from her was the 2016 lackluster one, sorry Brinny :britdrown:

Archived