Britney spacing out for a minute straight

Nando.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Good4Ya said:

She looked so empty and sad. Poor Brit :(

She doesnt look empty, but I agree she looks sad. So pretty, but so sad. I bet shes thinking about everything that happened to her, how she lost her babies, how the world tried to kill her and how she shes in a fight with herself. 

I hope shes happier now:crying3:

OMG she's so sweet and humble. I really miss when her face looked like this. Her iconic puppy dog eyes, her cute button nose, and puffy cheeks.  Sadly, in addition to the surgeries, she's lost a lot of weight too fast, which results in her face having a more sunken/drained look now (this happens to a lot of people who are obsessed with working out/dieting instead of losing the weight slowly). If she paced herself and took her time losing the weight, she would still be fit while also having her natural cute healthy baby fat in her face. 

Anyway, this clip so reminds me of me because I do this all the time.  I just can't get over how beautiful she is. :) 

On 12/23/2018 at 1:11 PM, BritBreakitDown20 said:

gosh i do the same when i feel upset or when something unpleasant comes to my memory from recent events.. and it makes sense for her to do that so often in FTR :ehum:

She was 27. She didn't want to have another era. She wanted to live her life but she knew that if she left her career the way it was at that time instead of doing another era it would have destroyed her image forever.

11 hours ago, Body ache said:

She was 27. She didn't want to have another era. She wanted to live her life but she knew that if she left her career the way it was at that time instead of doing another era it would have destroyed her image forever.

even though we all wanted to see her comeback sometimes you gotta do whats best for you and risk it all.. for her own sake 

This is why I think the start of the Circus era may have been the real peak of her beauty. Look at her in the dance rehearsals - tank top, sweatpants, no professional hair and make-up and she looked like that. And then when she’s in green being interviewed by the window... so pretty. I wish in many ways that she hadn’t come back - I think she would have been so much happier and more content with herself if she had been able to take the time to properly heal and work through her problems.

Archived