Britney spacing out for a minute straight

Nando.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clearly you can see theres a lot of emotion behind her. It looks like she's either wanting to say something but doesn't know how/or if she should, but it also looks like she's stuck thinking about something or trying to figure something out. I feel bad especially during the time because it was clear she wasn't fully ready and still had some setbacks with herself and others around her. You can just see there so much hidden emotion and how she's just stuck in the middle of it

• Super Mods
40 minutes ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

Clearly you can see theres a lot of emotion behind her. It looks like she's either wanting to say something but doesn't know how/or if she should, but it also looks like she's stuck thinking about something or trying to figure something out. I feel bad especially during the time because it was clear she wasn't fully ready and still had some setbacks with herself and others around her. You can just see there so much hidden emotion and how she's just stuck in the middle of it

I think she really wasn’t ready but she put up with it because she thought if she played nice and be a good girl for the world to see that she thought it would prove to the courts that she is capable and responsible and that her eractic days was just a phase but when they refused to let off the c-ship and she didn’t get sole custody, I’m sure she was devasted ( and rightfully so cuz all that hard work was for nothing) and that’s probably why she was nasty during FF.

Archived