This is what I think goes through Britney’s head when she’s on stage

MyAccountGotBanned

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Was she making fun about all the things people said about her in that periodo? Like rehab etc. ? Please someone can translate a little for me:disappointed:

Yes. She was literally on every magazine, newspaper and news channel every single day for like two years. Every moment of her life was documented and reported on. So she was little annoyed that people believed the things that were written about her and being forced to go to rehab when she didn’t believe she had a drinking or **** problem. 

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Was she making fun about all the things people said about her in that periodo? Like rehab etc. ? Please someone can translate a little for me:disappointed:

She spoke about it more in detail or candidly in her blog. I used to live for her blogs, it’s the realest of real we ever got from Britney. You can tell it’s really from her. I think the closest we ever got to hear her true voice was the hand written letter. 

1 minute ago, Avatar said:

So she was little annoyed that people believed the things that were written about her and being forced to go to rehab when she didn’t believe she had a drinking or **** problem. 

What else is there to treat, claustrophobia? :yeaok:

She clearly needed some help at that time, but this rehab thingy failed her as it seems.

17 minutes ago, falka said:

She clearly needed some help at that time, but this rehab thingy failed her as it seems.

Should have went back to Louisiana and saw a therapist and psychiatrist and retired. 

But instead they exploited her for eleven more years. 

• Super Mods
17 minutes ago, falka said:

I think she was more mad that it seemed like a generic solution rather than really thinking about what’s best for her. At the time so many celebrities were going into rehab to fix their solution and it was also a good way to redeem themselves in front of the media cuz everyone is like “oh look they treated their problem, how responsible how brave” and since she had done so much PR damage he thought that can help restore her public image and that sent her off cuz he was thinking about her career rather than her as a person. It was obvious she was stressed out, overworked, she’s been through a lot and needs to check out. So yeah I think she was more offended he saw her as a robot, like he was taking her to the mechanic to get tuned up again. He was so used to her being a yes person. 

Archived