Paparazzi video of the holy trinity night

MysticWomaney

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

I don’t care what anyone says, paris loves Britney. Like she genuinely does. Lol. Love seeing her fix Britney’s hair.

Paris was a bad influence because Britney really needed to get out of that whole scene, but at the same time I don't think she was taking advantage of her. It's not like Paris needed Britney for publicity, she gets enough on her own. She was always looking out for her, like when Britney kept getting out the car with her legs spread and Paris would lean over and cover her. Britney was clueless and Paris a pro with the paps, and she tried to stop Britney from humiliating herself but... Britney will always do Britney.

37 minutes ago, Complication said:

Paris was a bad influence because Britney really needed to get out of that whole scene, but at the same time I don't think she was taking advantage of her. It's not like Paris needed Britney for publicity, she gets enough on her own. She was always looking out for her, like when Britney kept getting out the car with her legs spread and Paris would lean over and cover her. Britney was clueless and Paris a pro with the paps, and she tried to stop Britney from humiliating herself but... Britney will always do Britney.

Paris wasn’t a bad influence she was probably just an enabler. Britney clearly wanted to party after everything she had gone through with the babies and Kevin. Paris probably said yes to Britney because she loved and admired her so much. But she did look out for her and I don’t think she used Britney at all.

and tbh Larry was the one who got their relationship started.

14 hours ago, Lauralicious1 said:

Britney looks really out of it 

She's young having fun experimenting with someone who's an expert next to her, it couldn't get safer than this. Paris clearly is aware of Britney and makes sure she stays in a good mood when they're having fun! I live for it. I'm glad she had nights like this before they took over her life and sucked the fun out of it. If she were a normal person no one would've said anything and she grew out of it in a year or two. Everybody experiments, she's an artist after all they all do *****, if you ever had any you would know what it does to your creativity! It's insane so why not.  and there's nothing wrong with a little bit of fun. People around her just exaggerated everything. 

Archived