Visual Album

Ok.... so this a stretch. But what if all of these prerogative clips are part of something much bigger. We are talking about team B here, so highly unlikely. But what if park mgm is funding all of the clips for prerogative as part of a much bigger campaign that hasn’t even fully begun yet. I mean this clips are all FIRE, and truly look like they belong to a full formatted video, not just a 15 second clip. How often do you see a fragrance from anyone promoted to this level, for this long period of time, especially since a new fragrance is coming in February. It’s a slow Friday, and I reaching... Thoughts?

• Like 5
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yes, you're reaching lol this is Britney's team we're talking about. Look at the production the Private Show ad had compared to MM video (the one we got). Those Private Show clips screamed they w

Fantasy Twist had a lot of looks as well. The commercials are good because team Britney isn’t doing them and handling budget...Revlon/EA are

Ok.... so this a stretch. But what if all of these prerogative clips are part of something much bigger. We are talking about team B here, so highly unlikely. But what if park mgm is funding all of the

yes, you're reaching lol

this is Britney's team we're talking about. Look at the production the Private Show ad had compared to MM video (the one we got). Those Private Show clips screamed they were part of a full music video, but they weren't. One could ask how could they waste a chance like that, but they're just like that.

But I'm always here to be proved wrong, so please Britney, if you have something in store release it now :tiffanycries:

• Like 7

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

This is true. Maybe it’s the fact that there are already this many different visuals makes me thinking that way. As thirsty as I am for new music (release it already!), I’m loving all of these visuals. We can only hope they going in to 2019 ready to slay. 

Elizabeth Arden is funding all those perfume commercial videos... I wish she could fund some future music videos.

I mean we wish for a visual album and I see where your thoughts are coming from.

I just rather wait and see with no expectations.

But I do believe something is coming.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

It’s just clips, just take it like it is and you won’t lose any brain cells. I can’t believe EA has more money than them. 

1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

It’s just clips, just take it like it is and you won’t lose any brain cells. I can’t believe EA has more money than them. 

We can only hope park mgm has some sort of budget cut out for her besides the show. I guess time will tell. 

1 minute ago, ITZ927 said:

We can only hope park mgm has some sort of budget cut out for her besides the show. I guess time will tell. 

I wish so but I doubt it, remember when POM was debuting there was tons of hype and promo even if Britney wasn’t physically a part of it and look at this residency, it’s like both parties don’t really give a ****, they can’t even pay for a new photo shoot. It’s disappointing. 

• Like 1