We Can Manipulate YouTube. (PLEASE READ)

WeKeepOnRockin

ok, lets be blatantly honest here and admit that slumber party is britney's best video this decade, but yet it has less than 100 million views.

We can change that. We can create temporary email accounts just to 'like' the music video on youtube. the ratio will decrease tremendously and may even impact the "Trending Videos". But if not, we can at least give off the IMPRESSION of popularity to other fanbases and to the general public as a whole. I personally see nothing wrong with manipulation of the like/dislike ratio. 

In fact, here's an easy link to get you started on creating a temporary/throwaway email address to allow you to create multiple Youtube accounts to LIKE the slumber party music video.

https://www.google.com/search?q=temporary+email&oq=temporary+email&aqs=chrome.0.0l6.4841j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 

pick the link of your choosing, and create a youtube account to LIKE the video on YouTube, which will attract more views, which will deservedly land this video at over 100 million views, which it deserves.

YouTube allows bots and multiple accounts from the same IP address to translate into multiple viewings, so feel free to take advantage while you still can. Here's a link to the video

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At one point it had more views than Chantaje, can you believe it? lol

The song just didn't work as people in here claimed it would. Despite the lack of promo, it did have the exposure on YouTube for everybody to see it because it was trending for a while, but evidently it didn't have that replay value, and I don't think it was the video itself (that was MM's case), but the boring song.

Also I'm pretty sure they have mechanisms to detect false accounts. They've already made cleansing of irregular activity in the past. There is even this Belinda video which magically reached 100M in such a short period of  time, and it ended up being totally removed from her channel. And I really doubt it was her or her team the ones behind it, but it must've been her fans. They ended up doing more harm than good.

If you feel like helping though, you should watch Crazy, is just about 400K views away from 100M. There's also Lucky, Criminal and INAGNYAW which have already surpassed the 90M mark.

4 hours ago, ShadyBrian said:

Slumber Party is NOT Britney's best video this decade.

Hold It Against Me, I Wanna Go and Work ***** are all better than SP

:bedtime:

I understand WB
I also understand IWG (although the video isn't that much but she does have a Prime Brit vibe)
But HIAM?? It's one of her greatest video ideas but she looks dead in it! It for sure isn't the best video and it's mostly because of how she looks

Archived