Watch Britney Flex Her Guns In New Prerogative Video

IonutM

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, IonutM said:
Omg, so hot, why couldn’t you film a music video like this one for the summer that passed? :schoolingtime: 
11 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

This is better than her last 10 videos :tysm:

I'm not joking :tysm:

It's quite clear that she has a completely different team for her music than she does with Revlon/Elizabeth Arden.

I mean, I don't know if these instagram clips will actually inspire much her music fans to actually buy her fragrances because she has two very different audiences for her fragrances and music.  (And most of the revenue from perfume comes from her Fantasy line anyway.)

20 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

come through edited waist!

You do realize there are videos of her working out taken by a phone. If you can't find anything wrong with it and it annoys you, at least don't embarrass yourself by stating such a irrelevant fact. She's fit, if they make changes for creative purposes that's up to the director, there are tons of unedited photos and videos of her body and there's literally nothing wrong with it. Also they don't really need to edit it as that outfit does the tightening of the waste on its own, her waist is not bare.

Before anyone comes for me I do realize there's editing on the scene she splashes water, but there was clearly no need for it because in other scenes when she's lying down it's her real waist. Everybody has seen her new body many times too and it doesn't need it.

Archived