What do you think about IT'S BRITNEY *****! podcast?

DJSLAYZEE

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

So funny, I’m listening to it right now lol

I love them, everything they said is very logical and I agree on most points. Especially what they said about hold it against me video and how the fans give it a hard time because of little stuff like the dancing and body doubles and they make good point that it was more an artistic video and they are right, because of the all the negative feedback Team B will probably never go down the route again and especially people here that are so bitter about little things like that.

I also love their analysis, they way they speak almost sound like pop culture historians and I know this was for the fans but it sounds so professional and really makes Britney look like a legend she is and makes you appreciate her artistry even more.

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I love it. I’ve been listening to it for almost a week. It’s so fabulous. 

I’ve been addicted to it, I love that they have the same humor as us and poking fun at her in an enduring way. Love that they mentioned Exhale and how crazy we are and even go far as to suggest having a big brother version with exhale members lol

I’m surprised this podcast is just being brought up now. It’s literally so good. I’ve been a fan since 1999 and to hear them go through each era just takes me back to where I was at that moment in time. Their experiences are so relatable and I always find myself agreeing with a lot of their commentary and opinions. I also love the other pop culture references they bring up. I literally find myself wishing I knew them back in hs or college since at that time I could never find anyone that liked the same things as me - hilary duff, heidi montag, danity kane, paris Hilton. They’re realistic fans and aren’t kissing *** as if Britney is perfect. They praise her and recognize her where she deserves it and aren’t afraid to drop some light hearted shade.  Love them!

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

I’m surprised this podcast is just being brought up now. It’s literally so good. I’ve been a fan since 1999 and to hear them go through each era just takes me back to where I was at that moment in time. Their experiences are so relatable and I always find myself agreeing with a lot of their commentary and opinions. I also love the other pop culture references they bring up. I literally find myself wishing I knew them back in hs or college since at that time I could never find anyone that liked the same things as me - hilary duff, heidi montag, danity kane, paris Hilton. They’re realistic fans and aren’t kissing *** as if Britney is perfect. They praise her and recognize her where she deserves it and aren’t afraid to drop some light hearted shade.  Love them!

Yeah listening to their podcast, it makes me realize we are really the only fan base that makes fun of our idol. Everyone seems to be serious. 

On 12/19/2018 at 5:48 AM, naturalplayboy said:

I've been a fan since 98 too and theyre sooooo detailed! I've had to look up some performances and shoots to see what they're talking about. 

On 12/19/2018 at 10:31 AM, puppylo16 said:

Yeah listening to their podcast, it makes me realize we are really the only fan base that makes fun of our idol. Everyone seems to be serious. 

true. I would say people have a sense of humor with gaga and rihanna. but the newer fan bases are CRAZY, they cant take a joke and spew terrible things online.

On 12/18/2018 at 3:18 AM, Dirk said:

I like it, it's so cool bc you remember those things too so it's funny but it's too long so I hope I get to listen to it all someday 

yeah i don't listen to the whole episodes at once. it's nice to listen to podcasts while doing things around the house or running errands

On 12/18/2018 at 1:12 AM, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

I love this podcast and so much work has gone into this podcast. Every year just takes me back to that era :crying1: and they both say what I thought about certain things aswel. 

I have listened from 98 till 2009 I’m about to go back to 2010. 

I hope they keep it going after they catch up to currentney? 

2010 and 2012 are the funniest episodes hahaha

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

I've been a fan since 98 too and theyre sooooo detailed! I've had to look up some performances and shoots to see what they're talking about. 

true. I would say people have a sense of humor with gaga and rihanna. but the newer fan bases are CRAZY, they cant take a joke and spew terrible things online.

Yeah I noticed that. I wouldn’t be surprised with Riri fans since Rihanna seems to go with the flow kind of girl but didn’t know about Gaga fans because from my encounter they always pull up her illness and it starts to become a sob fest, I know some Britney fans went through that stage but at least we got over that stage. I found myself constantly being attacked everywhere but I always see Britney fans light heartedly shading Britney on her own videos, it’s so weird but I guess it makes sense cuz we kinda see her as family unlike the other popstars who try to forcefully make it a family. It’s funny how the guys talk about how they don’t play any Britney songs during *** because it just feels like having a family member there so it’ll be awkward hahaha

8 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

They really go through it all. I think I knew about everything they talked about for the most part. The only thing that really jumped that shocked me was papa spears having the femme fatale props in his back yard. and I just saw the pic on here last week. Lol.0

Archived