Britney's Domination Creative Team Teases Spiraling Laser Lights Visual

hyoga

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that woman looks impatient and irritated standing there, I can only imagine how Britney will feel lol.

Either way, it does look really cool how it projects around her like that, and how they're considering how people will be filming her from various angles and close-ups.  Very smart.  We might actually get a quality show this time around :pumped:

6 hours ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Are y’all dumb? :huh: Of course this is for Domination, they’re the directors for the show and I don’t know if they’re working with anyone else rn so it’s for Britney. I f**ks with it, it looks sick :flawless:

Nobody is dumb and they work for alot of other people they and events they even work on world of dance

The big production is what keeps fans buying tickets and why gets positive reviews.

Without that, people would only see her robotic and stiff movements filled with hairfixing tics and lipping to vocals from 1999.

The big production distracts you from all of that.

I love her till death but you can't say I'm wrong and if you do, then you're even more delusional than I thought....

Archived