The Britney Army Loves A Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance Rumor

Russellsimon102

5 hours ago, Khoazie said:

Can someone tell me please, didnt Katy Perry lip sync the super bowl? I watched it when it aired live and I remember thinking that she lip synced it, but now I’m seeing all these comments saying she sang live...

:ineedthetruth:

Katy sang her superbowl live. 

Just rewatch it - her singing is far from perfect and when Missy comes in, who lipsynced her songs, the difference is clear. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Dollanganger said:

Yeah, no. Her team would be a special kind of stupid to book her considering the issues at play at the moment.

Plus we all know we'd just get:

Work ***** 
Womanizer
I'm a Slave 4 U
Oops/Baby One More Time
Me Against the Music
Circus/Gimme More
Toxic
Till The World Ends

all being the POM choreo and arrangements. No thanks. :slowdown:

You're so right. I don't want that either. 

19 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Hon, there won't be a live performance at the Superbowl in 2019, Maroon 5 will back out this week, mark my words! They will show some footage of the best halftime show performances and that'll be it :whatitellu:

If NFL doesn't apologize or fire some racist people, no artist will perform ever again...the good times of halftime shows are gone :lessons:

19 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Country ppl will be picked. 

19 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

:imok:

I am suprise  they didn’t pick Darius Rucker. A Black Country singer basically would be there solution. Lol 

1 hour ago, samwoods321 said:

WILL NEVER HAPPEN, WHY... because superbowl performances are strictly live 

1 hour ago, senammoises said:

It's playback. 

4 hours ago, ImanuelCortez said:

Katy sang her superbowl live. 

Just rewatch it - her singing is far from perfect and when Missy comes in, who lipsynced her songs, the difference is clear. 

9 hours ago, Khoazie said:

Can someone tell me please, didnt Katy Perry lip sync the super bowl? I watched it when it aired live and I remember thinking that she lip synced it, but now I’m seeing all these comments saying she sang live...

:ineedthetruth:

Katy didn’t lip sync she sang live as the lead isn’t supposed to HOWEVER like all performers they have to use a form of play back. I.e the vocals and images are delayed due to nipplegate.

With all the propsnd moving parts it makes it look lipped. 

On 12/17/2018 at 4:03 PM, Russellsimon102 said:

I have a friend that works in the NFL and the told me they are really in need of a Performer they don’t have much time left a lot of artist had turned it down because of the Colin Situation 

they are secrectly in talks with Britney’s team they want to make it very special for Britney they know that it will be a very good opportunity to show the world she’s really back in a Big way they quote 

They are saying Britney’s team wants This to be BIG! “Britney team quote “Y’all think the Snake was a big deal wait until you see what Britney will do next “ my friend that works with the NFL said to me that’s it’s GONNA BE HUGEEeee!!! He told me some details but I can’t say unfortunately 

all I can say is Britney is planning something Big she wants the world to know She’s Really Back And never left I’m screaming right now!!! Typing this when I say ya Britney fans are gonna be very happy !!  I give this one only hint it’s something we always wanted 

p.s Britney’s team is asking for 7 extra minutes for the halftime show because her Entrance Alone will Be Jaw Dropping!!!  All I can say and only say without giving any enclosed information away. 

STFU and get out of here. every damn year. STOP. It's never going to happen! 

On 12/17/2018 at 1:03 PM, Russellsimon102 said:

I have a friend that works in the NFL and the told me they are really in need of a Performer they don’t have much time left a lot of artist had turned it down because of the Colin Situation 

they are secrectly in talks with Britney’s team they want to make it very special for Britney they know that it will be a very good opportunity to show the world she’s really back in a Big way they quote 

They are saying Britney’s team wants This to be BIG! “Britney team quote “Y’all think the Snake was a big deal wait until you see what Britney will do next “ my friend that works with the NFL said to me that’s it’s GONNA BE HUGEEeee!!! He told me some details but I can’t say unfortunately 

all I can say is Britney is planning something Big she wants the world to know She’s Really Back And never left I’m screaming right now!!! Typing this when I say ya Britney fans are gonna be very happy !!  I give this one only hint it’s something we always wanted 

p.s Britney’s team is asking for 7 extra minutes for the halftime show because her Entrance Alone will Be Jaw Dropping!!!  All I can say and only say without giving any enclosed information away. 

You're so FAKE lol, you can't even speak english propertly, nice try... 

20 hours ago, Betty1994 said:

Katy didn’t lip sync she sang live as the lead isn’t supposed to HOWEVER like all performers they have to use a form of play back. I.e the vocals and images are delayed due to nipplegate.

With all the propsnd moving parts it makes it look lipped. 

There's a video that leaked where she rehearses with the playback. 

2 hours ago, senammoises said:

There's a video that leaked where she rehearses with the playback. 

Playback isn’t lip syncing and it’s mandatory due to nipplegate so is the delay between audio to airing.  The five second delay means a person doesn’t shout out obscenities or swear live. 

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/super-bowl-52-halftime-show-justin-timberlake-janet-jackson-nipplegate-five-second-delay/1kooox1km9g9u1f8kwnpahrhg1

Archived