The Britney Army Loves A Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance Rumor

Russellsimon102

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She doesn't sound good live most of the time either and I don't care how popular she was then.  She was still a not great performer even with all that popularity. 

The difference is that America loves Katy and hates Britney.Katy is a horrible artist but the public likes her.

6 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Katy Perry performed and she's not a great performer and the public did not care.

Katy sang live, she had a HUGE production, a huge team behind her, and a huge show. They didn’t care because for the most part it was a good show. 

Britney gets so nervous on stage. She wouldn’t even think about doing the Super Bowl. 

As pathetic as it sounds, they literally have nothing to lose. :cackling: It wouldnt even matter to them if the performance is some historical flop of unimaginable proportions or the most iconic thing she’s ever done. Her team will get money no matter what and that’s all they gaf about at the end of the day, Britney is basically over it and if it’s panned I doubt she’d even be phased by it, in fact she’d probably be happy bc her career would in a sense finally be “over”.

So if this ends up being true (highly unlikely but...:jj:) and they actually go through with This I can see it being their final attempt of “resetting” her dilapidated brand/image and a big opportunity to remind and refresh the public’s memory or her sound and why she got so famous in the first place, all while also being touted as a 20th anniversary celebration. 

Her career as a performer can no longer be sustained so this would the most appropriate moment where they make their last move and prepare one final big televised performance. One final HUGE cash grab.  :lollipop:

The fear of Britney being labeled a racist and blacklisted everyone has in here is hilarious af :cackling:  This “you’re a racist because your not behind some fringe social justice movement” crap constantly being spewed from every corner of the msm is literally emotional blackmail disguised as altruism as a means to control you. Most of the population can see through it and the only people who’d actually believe Britney is racist bc of the NFL crap already think everything and everyone is racist, so who tf cares. There really is no satisfying these empty people.:bedtime:

Might as well stop enjoying all forms of entertainment  :cackling: not everything has to be a protest jfc   :well:

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Daria said:

As pathetic as it sounds, they literally have nothing to lose. :cackling: It wouldnt even matter to them if the performance is some historical flop of unimaginable proportions or the most iconic thing she’s ever done. Her team will get money no matter what and that’s all they gaf about at the end of the day, Britney is basically over it and if it’s panned I doubt she’d even be phased by it, in fact she’d probably be happy bc her career would in a sense finally be “over”.

So if this ends up being true (highly unlikely but...:jj:) and they actually go through with This I can see it being their final attempt of “resetting” her dilapidated brand/image and a big opportunity to remind and refresh the public’s memory or her sound and why she got so famous in the first place, all while also being touted as a 20th anniversary celebration. 

Her career as a performer can no longer be sustained so this would the most appropriate moment where they make their last move and prepare one final big televised performance. One final HUGE cash grab.  :lollipop:

The fear of Britney being labeled a racist and blacklisted everyone has in here is hilarious af :cackling:  This “you’re a racist because your not behind some fringe social justice movement” crap constantly being spewed from every corner of the msm is literally emotional blackmail disguised as altruism as a means to control you. Most of the population can see through it and the only people who’d actually believe Britney is racist bc of the NFL crap already think everything and everyone is racist, so who tf cares. There really is no satisfying these empty people.:bedtime:

Might as well stop enjoying all forms of entertainment  :cackling: not everything has to be a protest jfc   :well:

If her team is smart enough, they would know that it’s not worth it. Yeah sure they will get paid but there’s a potential risk of the residency ticket sales and they know that’s where the true money is. The super bowl is a great platform for publicity and promo but with today’s bipolar generation whether ridiculous or not, it is what is. Sales are not that great already. She won’t be blacklisted but it’s gonna take a lot of effort to shake her off that reputation. Not to mention her peers would look down on her a little since so many made a big deal about not participating. I wish it was so PC but then again we have an orange monkey as our president and America voted him in so that says a lot about our society.

2 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

The difference is that America loves Katy and hates Britney.Katy is a horrible artist but the public likes her.

America also put trump in office. :disappointed:

Of course she does the superbowl. 

She will release every 25 seconds another fragrance and she'll be singing live trough the whole set. Intensive hard core choreos inclusive. She will be surrounded by vanilla candles. My very secret source told me, that she will pass gas during slave and gimme more. The production management isn't sure but she will definetly fall asleep during hold it against me. 

Also her new hit single "apple pie" feat. Cardi B, Farti C., Douchy D. and Sheila E will be performed and Donald Trump will show up to grab her pu$$y because apple pie is a song about pu$$y. Her pu$$y will be hanging out during "don't hang up" and she is closing with "i've just begun" & announcing a 3 year world tour where she performs her first 3 hour show set feat. mostly B-Sides.

I could tell you more, but Miley Cyrus and the ghost of Adolf ****** are here to bleach my beautiful *******. Bye! 

1 hour ago, Khoazie said:

America also put trump in office. :disappointed:

Also, but she is too hated and I am sure that they will criticize her harshly .If her team really protects and loves her, would never do a performer in the Super Bowl and less this year.You imagine her  with the road girl  wardrobe with the pessimistic production of Piece of me ,with batuka steps dance and playback.They sink her professionally and personally.

16 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Also, but she is too hated and I am sure that they will criticize her harshly .If her team really protects and loves her, would never do a performer in the Super Bowl and less this year.You imagine her  with the road girl  wardrobe with the pessimistic production of Piece of me ,with batuka steps dance and playback.They sink her professionally and personally.

:sobbing:

Obviously no Superbowl

My only concern is that since every artist has turn it down and there's a load of negativity around the event, this seems like the perfect timing her team would choose, they loooooooooooove messing up with her career + I'm afraid brit is not aware about the racism facts and just go for it

If true, i think it'll be the end of Brit :badthoughts:

Can someone tell me please, didnt Katy Perry lip sync the super bowl? I watched it when it aired live and I remember thinking that she lip synced it, but now I’m seeing all these comments saying she sang live...

:ineedthetruth:

3 hours ago, Derrick said:

Katy sang live, she had a HUGE production, a huge team behind her, and a huge show. They didn’t care because for the most part it was a good show. 

Britney gets so nervous on stage. She wouldn’t even think about doing the Super Bowl. 

Britney puts on a good show

Britney shines with or without big priduction

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

They want her to make it BIG but they invite her to perform as a guest performer rather than a LEAD one after a large list of other performers that turned them down as if she were their last resource? Your rumor makes no sense :tiffeyeroll:

tenor.gif?itemid=4911580

Like what a slap in the face to her,  big star like her and they use her as a last resort as if they ran out of even the c list artist. 

Archived