The Britney Army Loves A Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance Rumor

Russellsimon102

2 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

Katy was a superstar back then though, the most popular female singer on the planet, plus she sings live and won't scrap projects a week before their completion date

She doesn't sound good live most of the time either and I don't care how popular she was then.  She was still a not great performer even with all that popularity. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

I love how with all these rumors these random *** ppl come in and say things like my friend who works for nfl, my this and that who works for billboard, my dad who is larry, the insider I know blah blah blah told me this. It’s funny how exhalers are starting to get more and more connections to people in Hollywood:umok: like no. Y’all know no one in the industry and probably live in some random suburb in the east coast. Stop acting important and go back to working ur 9-5 job 

:nyheadache:

38 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

Katy was a superstar back then though, the most popular female singer on the planet, plus she sings live and won't scrap projects a week before their completion date

Katy Doesn’t sing live...

6 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I love how with all these rumors these random *** ppl come in and say things like my friend who works for nfl, my this and that who works for billboard, my dad who is larry, the insider I know blah blah blah told me this. It’s funny how exhalers are starting to get more and more connections to people in Hollywood:umok: like no. Y’all know no one in the industry and probably live in some random suburb in the east coast. Stop acting important and go back to working ur 9-5 job 

:nyheadache:

hahahah sooo true!! :heresthetea:

Just now, notacamwhore said:

Do you think that just because she mimed one performance she doesn't sing live? :whatitellu: She sang live at the superbowl 

Did she though? I remember that was lip-synced, but it’s been a few years and I’ve only seen it once...

4 hours ago, Russellsimon102 said:

p.s Britney’s team is asking for 7 extra minutes for the halftime show because her Entrance Alone will Be Jaw Dropping!!!  All I can say and only say without giving any enclosed information away. 

I can't stop laughing...:tiffcackle: Why the fake news like that???

• Super Mods

Yeah sure like they want to put their residency ticket sales at risk. If she does, people will boycott her residency and ticket sales will be stagnant or low because who wants to support an artist who supports racist people. 

I don’t want her to do it. It sucks that it has to coincide with BOMT anniversary but like everyone said, it’s career suicide. People will never let it down. And if all fails, think about Andre Britney! 

Let the NFL suffer their embarrassment. I don’t even like sports so why should I care for them. 

The only thing that WOULD sound logical about this rumor is that she would finally dare to perform there now that it's very possible that it's seen as something negative, whoever performs next year, because of whatever controversy is going on with NFL right now. She would be seen as the traitor artist that didn't join the likes of Rihanna, Pink, and everyone else who has refused to perform there. That would be a classic Britney's team move.

But the truth is we won't get anything till Domination starts (and with anything I mean no promo interviews, pictures, singles, albums, tweets, etc.)

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The only thing that WOULD sound logical about this rumor is that she would finally dare to perform there now that it's very possible that it's seen as something negative, whoever performs next year, because of whatever controversy is going on with NFL right now. She would be seen as the traitor artist that didn't join the likes of Rihanna, Pink, and everyone else who has refused to perform there. That would be a classic Britney's team move.

But the truth is we won't get anything till Domination starts (and with anything I mean no promo interviews, pictures, singles, albums, tweets, etc.)

Exactly and Britney isn’t that type so it would be unfairly labeling her so team b would be basically throwing her under the bus. 

I mean there is going to be promo before it starts, most likely the week before it starts like typical Britney fashion.

Archived