The Britney Army Loves A Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance Rumor

Russellsimon102

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nels64 said:

Yeah besides even if she was the guest, there's no way there would be this grand performance OP is talking about. The guest comes in, sings a couple lines and leaves. 

Maybe if she's featured on a Maroon 5 song, she'll come out and perform with them, but that's about all I would expect if she were to make an appearance this year. 

I get how it can be a grand performance..but her collaborations arent big at all and I don't think she will be able to include them in the show (except Nicki and Kesha but Nicki is a bad choice rn lbr)and she has to have guests cuz she is anxious

Anyways yea? Wasnt that the plan? That she will do a song with Maroon and that they will perform it there?
I still dont know how I feel about that..

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Katy Perry performed and she's not a good performer

Most of today's popular acts are not performers

Yea but Britney is known to lip and even if others lipped, Britney would be the main target anyways (as she was in her prime even when Janet and Michael lipped)
Plus I don't know if her team is able to do a great show in the sense of props and stuff..
The other thing is is that she looks wooden while performing (stiff), now she does ticks with her hands because she is anxious too
I mean..I love her and I am one of the people that defend her performing skills but she is dragged for her performances..if there is good camera work (like New York's Eve) then I will be all up for it..but that was pre-recorded so I am scared that it will do more harm than good..
Only stans think she is a bad performer..It will be annoying if the GP thinks that too (I mean..her music doesnt sell as much but she still gets good money from shows..imagine if we lost that too)

Hon, there won't be a live performance at the Superbowl in 2019, Maroon 5 will back out this week, mark my words! They will show some footage of the best halftime show performances and that'll be it :whatitellu:

If NFL doesn't apologize or fire some racist people, no artist will perform ever again...the good times of halftime shows are gone :lessons:

1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

Hon, there won't be a live performance at the Superbowl in 2019, Maroon 5 will back out this week, mark my words! They will show some footage of the best halftime show performances and that'll be it :whatitellu:

If NFL doesn't apologize or fire some racist people, no artist will perform ever again...the good times of halftime shows are gone :lessons:

Country ppl will be picked. 

I very much doubt the Superbowl would event WANT Britney performing at the half time show. Britney is not popular at all anymore, and she is not a reliable enough performer for them to trust that she would be able to pull it off. 

Britney would also never do the Superbowl as it's too much work and responsibility and she wouldn't want to spend all that time in rehearsals 

3 hours ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

nice try sis but its more believable that our girl will perform in Mars with aliens as backup dancers than Superbowl :cardi:

I was actually at a pool party and my sources confirmed Mars 2019 is a go. Why do yall think we haven't seen Britney in public lately SHE'S ON A ROCKET.

5 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

I very much doubt the Superbowl would event WANT Britney performing at the half time show. Britney is not popular at all anymore, and she is not a reliable enough performer for them to trust that she would be able to pull it off. 

Britney would also never do the Superbowl as it's too much work and responsibility and she wouldn't want to spend all that time in rehearsals 

Katy Perry performed and she's a horrible performer 

1 hour ago, Derrick said:

Britney is NOT doing the Super Bowl.  It would be career suicide and her team knows it.  She can’t and won’t perform or put forth effort, if the GP saw that they would destroy her via social media. 

Katy Perry performed and she's not a great performer and the public did not care.

Archived