The Britney Army Loves A Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance Rumor

Russellsimon102

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope not

She may receive backlash..
I mean..maroon 5 may get some backlash too but Women get a lot more backlash for stuff like that
+she isn't that much of a performer anymore and she even gets made fun of from other places(except stans I mean) remember the "Walk it Like I Talk it" moment?

Plus I don't think her team knows what is "Big" and "Jaw dropping" anymore..they **** up everything
It will be more disappointing than her comeback to the 2016 VMAs (I liked it but it was disappointing lbr..)

Anyways I personally heard from another source that Britney wants to be the main star and that she wouldn't be anyone's guest..
She would rather have guests than be a guest is what I mean..

1 hour ago, Russellsimon102 said:

I have a friend that works in the NFL and the told me they are really in need of a Performer they don’t have much time left a lot of artist had turned it down because of the Colin Situation 

they are secrectly in talks with Britney’s team they want to make it very special for Britney they know that it will be a very good opportunity to show the world she’s really back in a Big way they quote 

They are saying Britney’s team wants This to be BIG! “Britney team quote “Y’all think the Snake was a big deal wait until you see what Britney will do next “ my friend that works with the NFL said to me that’s it’s GONNA BE HUGEEeee!!! He told me some details but I can’t say unfortunately 

all I can say is Britney is planning something Big she wants the world to know She’s Really Back And never left I’m screaming right now!!! Typing this when I say ya Britney fans are gonna be very happy !!  I give this one only hint it’s something we always wanted 

p.s Britney’s team is asking for 7 extra minutes for the halftime show because her Entrance Alone will Be Jaw Dropping!!!  All I can say and only say without giving any enclosed information away. 

the "can't say unfortunately" was a good touch indeed

1 minute ago, FableJ said:

the "can't say unfortunately" was a good touch indeed

When I read that I knew in my heart that this is completely true. I’m so happy we have so many “insiders” with accurate and secret news! Is this the same person that spilled the tea about Britney’s desert performance and Apple Pie? If so, I can’t wait! :pumped:

36 minutes ago, Soni said:

Hope not

She may receive backlash..
I mean..maroon 5 may get some backlash too but Women get a lot more backlash for stuff like that
+she isn't that much of a performer anymore and she even gets made fun of from other places(except stans I mean) remember the "Walk it Like I Talk it" moment?

Plus I don't think her team knows what is "Big" and "Jaw dropping" anymore..they **** up everything
It will be more disappointing that her comeback to the 2016 VMAs (I liked it but it was disappointing lbr..)

Anyways I personally heard from another source that Britney wants to be the main star and that she wouldn't be anyone's guest..
She would rather have guests than be a guest is what I mean..

Katy Perry performed and she's not a good performer

Most of today's popular acts are not performers

Archived