The Britney Army Loves A Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance Rumor

Russellsimon102

I have a friend that works in the NFL and the told me they are really in need of a Performer they don’t have much time left a lot of artist had turned it down because of the Colin Situation 

they are secrectly in talks with Britney’s team they want to make it very special for Britney they know that it will be a very good opportunity to show the world she’s really back in a Big way they quote 

They are saying Britney’s team wants This to be BIG! “Britney team quote “Y’all think the Snake was a big deal wait until you see what Britney will do next “ my friend that works with the NFL said to me that’s it’s GONNA BE HUGEEeee!!! He told me some details but I can’t say unfortunately 

all I can say is Britney is planning something Big she wants the world to know She’s Really Back And never left I’m screaming right now!!! Typing this when I say ya Britney fans are gonna be very happy !!  I give this one only hint it’s something we always wanted 

p.s Britney’s team is asking for 7 extra minutes for the halftime show because her Entrance Alone will Be Jaw Dropping!!!  All I can say and only say without giving any enclosed information away. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) yall know I would love Britney to be in the superbowl but not this year. If she does perform people would assume that she supports the nfl stand on racial issues

2) why be a supporting ?!? She already did that! If she was to perform she NEEDS TO HEADLINE!!

3) odd she doesnt have a song with maroon 5 

4) I just dont believe anything these days :bedtime:

14 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

I hope she doesn’t perform, imagine her finally performing only to be criticized for not joining all the other artist who are supporting the players being able to kneel if they want to for injustice 

I would be very embarrassed and sad that she performs  this year in the Super Bowl.I would hate her team so much.

Yeah, no. Her team would be a special kind of stupid to book her considering the issues at play at the moment.

Plus we all know we'd just get:

Work ***** 
Womanizer
I'm a Slave 4 U
Oops/Baby One More Time
Me Against the Music
Circus/Gimme More
Toxic
Till The World Ends

all being the POM choreo and arrangements. No thanks. :slowdown:

I also heard the grand entrance will be Britney coming from the Disney studios and they will fly her over via Jet... that's why they need the extra 7 minutes as you claim.. Once she touches down to the stadium, all of the old Mickey Mouse stars will also come out of the Jet... Her old dancers from her first tour will help her walk down the stairs, she will walk the entire stadium and then not say anything. 

FIREWORKS GO OFF.... And then Britney Spears will be joined by Don Phillip, Madonna, Iggy, G Eazy, and her old band members of Innosense.

Britney runs off the field and we don't hear a single thing from Britney.

Archived