Just get shooked by Brit insta likes Vs other artists ...

crazyboutbrit

I know that she is not an IT girl anymore but comon, brit average likes/views on a post is half a million ... a million at most ( .... and rarely!) Vs:

- Selena Gomez : Avr 6 Millions (insane!!!!!)

- Ariana grande : Avr 3 Millions 

- Cardi B : Avr 1.5 Millions

- JLo: Avr 1 Million

Her team is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind WTF?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, crazyboutbrit said:

I know that she is not an IT girl anymore but comon, brit average likes/views on a post is half a million ... a million at most ( .... and rarely!) Vs:

- Selena Gomez : Avr 6 Millions (insane!!!!!)

- Ariana grande : Avr 3 Millions 

- Cardi B : Avr 1.5 Millions

- JLo: Avr 1 Million

Her team is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind WTF?

She's a singer/entertainer and she has never been an Instagram star. Cannot compare her to Selena cause she is basically the queen of Instagram. And cannot compare her to ari/cardi/jlo either, because they are the cancer of Instagram (as in posting too many dumb **** at all times, and having 300 stories a day - not hating on them, I love Ariana, my fav pop star from the new generations). Brit puts out a "JOY" snow picture after 20 days of inactivity. Of course, she's gonna have 10 times less popularity on the platform

2 minutes ago, RATCHET❤ said:

ummm... madonna gets 150k

it's not about the IG likes.. plus they have "IG" faces and they care about it, unlike Britney i think her IG is mostly for promo and random ****. :mcorangu:

This! And I do think that Britney's Instagram is pretty popular, especially if you compare her likes/followers with some other artists from the same generation.

I mean Xtina has 5.8 mil followers and her latest posts have around 50k likes. Which is... low. And some of Britney video posts usually get like 5 million views alone. So yeah.

OMG Britney Army is becoming the worst fan base. This is Britney. You have to stop blaming for everything. It’s annoying. She is 37, she has a life. And I really like her instagram profile beacuase she shows us her real persona with funny videos or quotes so thanks to her Instagram it’s like I really can know her and what she’s thinking in that moment. I think her instagram spreads positivity, I LOVE IT. She’s such a positive person.

2 hours ago, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

She's a singer/entertainer and she has never been an Instagram star. Cannot compare her to Selena cause she is basically the queen of Instagram. And cannot compare her to ari/cardi/jlo either, because they are the cancer of Instagram (as in posting too many dumb **** at all times, and having 300 stories a day - not hating on them, I love Ariana, my fav pop star from the new generations). Brit puts out a "JOY" snow picture after 20 days of inactivity. Of course, she's gonna have 10 times less popularity on the platform

Basically, don’t compare the so-called ‘princess’ of pop (how you can be royalty anymore when you dominate nothing is beyond me, but anyways..) to any of her contemporaries because she is not in the running.  She’s there to say she’s there, but not really to put in any effort.  That sums up her current career in general, right?

One of the biggest issues today is this like culture, like it's some type of validation.

She isn't out there to try and become an IG star - we all know she puts her family and home comforts before her career now, it's endearing to see somebody who is in the public eye just posting everyday life things.

Besides, quality over quantity

1 hour ago, ClaudiaDC said:

OMG Britney Army is becoming the worst fan base. This is Britney. You have to stop blaming for everything. It’s annoying. She is 37, she has a life. And I really like her instagram profile beacuase she show of us her real persona with funny videos or quotes so thanks to her Instagram it’s like I really can know her and what she’s thinking in that moment. I think her instagram spreads positivity, I LOVE IT. She’s such a positive person.

I died!  Her staged skits that a teenaged viner does better and copy-pasted memes show you HER REAL PERSONA? #permadeath.  

Damn, you’re so gullible!  I should post trash memes about the secrets to success and act on my Instagram with barrels of money and rented fancy cars to fool folks like you into thinking I’m rich!

4 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Basically, don’t compare the so-called ‘princess’ of pop (how you can be royalty anymore when you dominate nothing is beyond me, but anyways..) to any of her contemporaries because she is not in the running.  She’s there to say she’s there, but not really to put in any effort.  That sums up her current career in general, right?

:gerlwat: ....... :decisions: ...... :thinkney: ...... :brityes:

(She'll still always be a Princess of Pop tho)

3 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

I died!  Her staged skits that a teenaged viner does better and copy-pasted memes show you HER REAL PERSONA? #permadeath.  

Damn, you’re so gullible!  I should post trash memes about the secrets to success and act on my Instagram with barrels of money and rented fancy cars to fool folks like you into thinking I’m rich!

I agree with what you're saying but also, Britney has a bit of a dorky personality. (To put it nicely) Not surprised some people think it's all really her.

29 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

You act like she’s stupid and she can’t use Instagram, like she’s a puppet and she can’t do anything about herself. This fanbase always act like you know her, but you don’t. Nobody of us know this stars really. I speak for what I think it could be

Ariana is such a queen of insta :yesplease: you said her average is 3 million but I checked it and her recent posts are like

5 to 7 million:yesplease:selena and her have insanely popular pictures, they’re TOO famous nowadays :yesplease: 

i wonder what would it be like if Britney actually had the freedom do to her thing.

I mean, can you imagine if Instagram existed in 2003? She would have 300 million followers by the starting of the Onyx Hotel Tour. 

Maybe if the cship ended... she would be active more frequently.

1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

Do you really think yabbing on on Instagram the way Cardi and Ari do with 300 of stupid stories of them laughing with friends and talking dumb **** about whichever ***** comes into their mind is putting an effort towards their professional career? 

Singing live, dancing more hardcore, putting effort in costumes and theatrics in her shows, bringing in better music/albums - that's effort for me, not seeing her everyday life - she's not a reality star, and I'd rather her steer clear of becoming like one. 

Britney is not an instagram generation star, and she never had been. To me, instagram is pretty pointless, and don't understand what's that like validation has got to do with anything. Selena's album sales have been abysmal since she has arrived on the scene, yet she's the queen of Instagram.

:joanne:

Archived