My Dream New Britney Era for Her to Announced Blackout 2!!!! During Grammys

Russellsimon102

Can y’all imagine Britney announce her next album title During Grammys 2019 

It would be the most anticipated the album would be like Blackout x2 she get with all the original Producers from Blackout and Danja 

it be very Urban she announce Brian Friendman and Wade Robson as Her choreographers after the announcement at Grammys a video a week later will be  Released of her Rehersing for the Super Bowl with all Original choreographers she worked from the past since it’s only right 

The sneek peak rehearsal video will be her and Brian And Wade dancing hard and Full Out doing Slave 4 u Routine but the video would last only 7 secs it would get everyone excited and create buzz 

Post y’all Britney Dream Comeback New Album 2019 Era 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, BritneyRebellion said:

I think she actually did attempt to record it but the era was scrapped by her label as usual... then we got Britney Jean which is the biggest disgrace to her career. EVER.

It’s true, didn’t a lot of hip hop producers were tweeting they are working on the record but once Will came in, they all got axed? It was like they were afraid Britney would be too street and thought Will would make it more poppy but still retain the urban influence ..boy were they totally wrong :surething:

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

It’s true, didn’t a lot of hip hop producers were tweeting they are working on the record but once Will came in, they all got axed? It was like they were afraid Britney would be too street and thought Will would make it more poppy but still retain the urban influence ..boy were they totally wrong :surething:

Yes, you are exactly right! it is such a shame, I think that's why Myah did most of the vocals because Britney didn't want to take as much part in the album because they kept scrapping eras that she had chosen.

So many Britney's personally chosen eras just gone.. Original Doll, Blackout re-release, Pre-femme-fatale, Blackout 2.0/Britney Jean.

At least they let her keep Glory.

2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Britney likes to keep things fresh so doing something similar to what she's done in the past is completely out of her list. For example redoing all the original choreos, wearing similar outfits to the original ones, wearing the same flattering makeup and hairstyle at every show, etc (unfortunately :juggingu:)

Do things with passion, wear beautiful and flattering outfits is out of her list too, it's to keep things fresh. :jlostare:

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, BritneyRebellion said:

Yes, you are exactly right! it is such a shame, I think that's why Myah did most of the vocals because Britney didn't want to take as much part in the album because they kept scrapping eras that she had chosen.

So many Britney's personally chosen eras just gone.. Original Doll, Blackout re-release, Pre-femme-fatale, Blackout 2.0/Britney Jean.

At least they let her keep Glory.

Right? 

But look at what happened with Glory, they paid it dust. It’s like they are bitter their ideas didn’t went through so they would sabotage it out spite. I feel like it’s all a power struggle (looking at the industry there’s still a lot of that) before people say that Team Britney would never do that and they are all about pumping as much money as possible yes of course that’s why they focus their attention on Vegas and the fragrances cuz really music doesnt really pay, it’s very little return for them.

10 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Right? 

But look at what happened with Glory, they paid it dust. It’s like they are bitter their ideas didn’t went through so they would sabotage it out spite. I feel like it’s all a power struggle (looking at the industry there’s still a lot of that) before people say that Team Britney would never do that and they are all about pumping as much money as possible yes of course that’s why they focus their attention on Vegas and the fragrances cuz really music doesnt really pay, it’s very little return for them.

Yeah absolutely! I believe Kelly Clarkson had similar issues so that's why she changed record labels to get freedom to be artistic.. Britney's only way to solve this problem is to change record labels. It would give her the freedom that SHE wants with music and her career. But she seems trapped by the label and her conservatorship maybe? :( very sad.

Britney has the money to screw her label and do what she wants. If she has had that many problems, then she should have the power to do what she wants, she's not a new artist. She's an icon and I think if she wanted to do all of those "scrapped albums" she would've done them. I refuse to believe she has had those recent alleged problems with her label.

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, BritneyRebellion said:

Yeah absolutely! I believe Kelly Clarkson had similar issues so that's why she changed record labels to get freedom to be artistic.. Britney's only way to solve this problem is to change record labels. It would give her the freedom that SHE wants with music and her career. But she seems trapped by the label and her conservatorship maybe? :( very sad.

Yeah, I think that’s why she kinda have a defeated attitude now. It’s like she can’t really do anything but just cope like she said in FTR. It’s is very sad ? 

Archived