Britney’s REAL VOICE

ClaudiaDC

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Ahahah sorry I was watching her old performance and I’m a little nostalgic. But I don’t complain about playback, it’s ok for me. This was  only a thought ?

Those who care for Britney’s career obviously want her to sing live. She just chooses not to, like ever, for whatever the reasons may be.

Is there anything live in this video past the first 1 min ? She doesnt sign live anymore because she lost her steady vocal abilities at some point, it shows in other videos as well she cant sing live and perform at the same time, she gets very exhausted whenever she tries. But indeed I would love a performance this quality, she was beautiful and did a good job with the dance as well. In the intro she is like an angel with a amazing voice, so something like this would be pretty impressive from todays Britney. 

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

They didn't report it because a singer singing live shouldn't be news worthy. Also she would follow up a couple of seconds of live singing with lipping to cd vocals 

Totally agree, why someone should report it, if she is a "singer" that is her job, sing live, like all the other singers...

It makes me very angry when here say that all the singers do lip-syncing too :icant2:  c'mon

the other singers do it too, but occasionally
but britney is the only current artist who do lip-syncing 100% of his shows :whatitellu:

1 why the hell have i never seen that LOL and 2 the music industry is sooo shady who knows why she dosnt sing live. It’s something us fans will never truly know. 

In my opinion I bet she would sing with her real voice live , her true talent BUT possibly her contact says “voice change” they want her to sound more dance , more fun more what her auto tuned mix album sound like. 

7 hours ago, timito said:

The thing is even when she sang live something to talk about no one even cared to report it. So I don’t know  why She should choose to sing live. 

I saw quite a few places report it actually , made more of a buzz than most things she’s done recently .. especially the fact her singing the song was a dig towards the news/gossip sites who hate on her. 

Google it and you’ll see a lot of sites reported it, dailymail, telegraph, billboard, rolling stone etc 

11 hours ago, timito said:

The thing is even when she sang live something to talk about no one even cared to report it. So I don’t know  why She should choose to sing live. 

Because it would make up for the lack of dancing and add another element of engagement to her lacklustre shows? Or maybe because she’s a singer?

I agree with all the opinions but what I am saying is if no one is being fussy apart from forum people that she does not sing live there  is no reason for her to sing live when she can get away with lip sync. It’s not like she doesn’t sell out shows with the way she does it now. 

Archived