Britney with pixie cut

MrLovett

If Britney would remove her messy extensions and cut her hair very, very short would you be here for it? Imo she would look a lot less messier and 'unclean' without the nest she calls her hair and it would not take her/her stylist forever to get ready cause we all know she hates when someone touches her. 

Plus it would be a healthy change for her cause she would finally be able to grow her naturally hair back without damaging it with tons of bleach and heavy extenstions.

I personally think she would rock that look.

144crc3.jpg

Spoiler

If pic doesn't show up: https://i56.tinypic.com/144crc3.jpg

Discuss :janet:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmm I don’t like it...She’s so beautiful with long and blonde hair. Guys I had extensions..they’re so difficult to handle. She obviously is luckier because she can call haistyler everyday, but extensions are really annoying. They’re good only when you have just wash your hair, the next they star to be awful ? I loved to have them but you have to spend too much time to brush them 

I wish she had let her hair like this after the head shaving thing. It would look very cool and interesting, never done before.

In the edited pic above she looks great (although more mature), but we all know her face is not that young anymore, so I'm afraid she would look older than she actually is with this haircut. Maybe some bangs would help.

But after all I don't know if I can live in a world without her iconic hair flips :tiffanycries:

Archived