It’s Britney’s time now

ClaudiaDC

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember in "I am Britney Jean" how Britney so badly wanted to include "Alien" to her first run of shows but Larry wouldn't allow it. That part stood out to me the most because it's one of the fewer times in recent years that we've seen her fight back (regarding music). I think this sort of thing happens often. I'm sure Britney does try to give her ideas more than we recognize, but her team ultimately talks her out them. Having no legal authority, it makes sense that a lot of her input would end up scrapped.

As a 2018 Britney fan (hungry for anything new) I'm not always sure of what I want from her. It's hard to prioritize when so often we get nothing. For now, I'm not totally uncomfortable with the lack of new music. It would be nice, but at least there's not too much on her plate and she devote all her focus on the show?

40 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I think this would be a bad move, Ariana would show her up with her professionalism, dedication and live vocals.

Guys Britney has always used playback and she has always sold millions of albums, none cares about playback only you fans. The great public loves catchy songs and last Britney’s catchy song is Work *****, people are always blaming about playback but they love great performances like only Britney can do so if she starts to work seriously she will kick *** again 

1 hour ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Guys Britney has always used playback and she has always sold millions of albums, none cares about playback only you fans. The great public loves catchy songs and last Britney’s catchy song is Work *****, people are always blaming about playback but they love great performances like only Britney can do so if she starts to work seriously she will kick *** again 

The live singing is a small part of the overall issue. If Britney was into promoting, took it seriously, learnt a coherent and feisty dance routine, sorted her hair out etc then yes she could go far. 

Playback has a place when all the rest is amazing. The problem is that none of her career is amazing anymore :( 

39 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

The live singing is a small part of the overall issue. If Britney was into promoting, took it seriously, learnt a coherent and feisty dance routine, sorted her hair out etc then yes she could go far. 

Playback has a place when all the rest is amazing. The problem is that none of her career is amazing anymore :( 

I’m agree with you. This is way che MUST back to work seriously with huge performances and dance moves! She has charisma so she can do it 

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, Mr. Rogers said:

I remember in "I am Britney Jean" how Britney so badly wanted to include "Alien" to her first run of shows but Larry wouldn't allow it. That part stood out to me the most because it's one of the fewer times in recent years that we've seen her fight back (regarding music). I think this sort of thing happens often. I'm sure Britney does try to give her ideas more than we recognize, but her team ultimately talks her out them. Having no legal authority, it makes sense that a lot of her input would end up scrapped.

As a 2018 Britney fan (hungry for anything new) I'm not always sure of what I want from her. It's hard to prioritize when so often we get nothing. For now, I'm not totally uncomfortable with the lack of new music. It would be nice, but at least there's not too much on her plate and she devote all her focus on the show?

That’s what I been saying all this time, that moment stuck hard for me too. There was rumors that Alien was presented to her during the writing camps she was holding for Britney Jean before Will.I.Am stepped in and she immediately fell in love with it and connected to it personally (I really believe that was where she got the idea of making it a personal record, critics even said Alien was like the only real personal song on that album and was a great intro to what would have been a promising record and that she got the wrong Will to be EP) I mean this has been consistent even back to her prime days where she wanted to explore and break out of bubble gum music but they keep making her stick to pop. 

people think I’m making excuses for her all the time and she has her flaws but I never doubted her vision in music and music videos, she’s not someone that waste time so she makes sure it’s something she wants to do not do it and then wake up the next day and go “oh I change my mind” even the rolling stone cover she pretended in front of Larry but went behind his back and did it anyway because she understood where David was going with it.

Archived