Anyone done pit for Britney ?

Itsjen516

I’m trying to decide what to get for her show in May. I want to be as close as possible but seeing prices I guess I need to sell my left leg to sit as close as I want lol. I was thinking pit but what’s pit even like for her ? I only ever done pit for Taylor Swift and it was fine but they really limited who went in and I had enough room to move is it like this for Britney ? Can you see well ? Are people pushing ? I normally try to avoid GA shows because I panic in crowds. I’ll sadly be alone so it makes me even more nervous 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve done pit for POM 4 times and I’ve only had a great experience. I don’t know how the setup will be for this show but she always always played more to stage left. So like if you’re in the audience looking towards the stage, it’s the left side. I would usually get to the venue an hour prior to when doors open and I was able to get fairly close to the front of the line. Once you get in it’s kinda first come first serve but I was always able to get the very front.. it’s a pretty wide stage. It’s a really amazing experience. She comes right up to the front and the music is so loud and the crowd is just so into it. Highly recommend. It can get a little cramped but people are usually respectful if you say you need space and there are security that make sure nobody pushes or gets out of hand. You’ll probably end up making friends; everyone is super nice. Good luck!

52 minutes ago, .: lucky :. said:

I’ve done pit for POM 4 times and I’ve only had a great experience. I don’t know how the setup will be for this show but she always always played more to stage left. So like if you’re in the audience looking towards the stage, it’s the left side. I would usually get to the venue an hour prior to when doors open and I was able to get fairly close to the front of the line. Once you get in it’s kinda first come first serve but I was always able to get the very front.. it’s a pretty wide stage. It’s a really amazing experience. She comes right up to the front and the music is so loud and the crowd is just so into it. Highly recommend. It can get a little cramped but people are usually respectful if you say you need space and there are security that make sure nobody pushes or gets out of hand. You’ll probably end up making friends; everyone is super nice. Good luck!

That’s what I’m hoping for lol. Im deff going to wait for videos before I buy anything to be sure and i still have time so I’m not to worried my biggest worry is being pushed ? we planned on staying at MGM hotel so I’m not super worried about going early. I do hope to meet people . I hate having to go alone ? but I have a 2 year old so my husband has to stay with her plus the show Is WAYYY later then when my kid goes to bed lol . 

1 hour ago, Itsjen516 said:

That’s what I’m hoping for lol. Im deff going to wait for videos before I buy anything to be sure and i still have time so I’m not to worried my biggest worry is being pushed ? we planned on staying at MGM hotel so I’m not super worried about going early. I do hope to meet people . I hate having to go alone ? but I have a 2 year old so my husband has to stay with her plus the show Is WAYYY later then when my kid goes to bed lol . 

You'll definitely meet people. Everyone is so friendly and loves Britney, so you already will have that in common with them. Once you're in the pit it's about an hour and a half before she comes on but it goes fast and it's so exciting knowing she's about to be right there and yes like someone said she does look at you. My only problem was she always makes really weird faces so my pictures didn't turn out great. But I did get some cool shots like this lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdXEtiznZTd/

Was lucky enough to get pit at one of the Final Piece of Me shows, absolutely the best decision I ever made. My brother and his boyfriend were in seats and I was alone in pit left, also with anxiety, it wasn’t a problem, I did line up early, and got right next to the catwalk near the front. Britney Spears was so close I could feel the breeze when she walked by, and when she blew the glitter during Breathe on Me, it rained down on the people nearby. It was astonishing and she makes eye contact like a normal person, so it’s very intimate. She really feeds off the energy of the pit. 

The people in the pit were amazing we chatted about our queen until the show started, and then fangirled with each other. Talking about our favorite and least favorite outfits over the years. It was really a great experience.

I saw her in 2017 and I did the pit for my first date. I got so late to the theater because the baggage took a million years to arrive at the airport, then it took me another million years to do the check in at the hotel, so I arrived almost at 8:00, and people were still in line but already inside the theater, past the detectors. So I was like, damn, that's it, I'm gonna have the worst spot possible.

But when they finally let us in, everybody covered the catwalk, and the tiny little part of the stage that she only uses for Womanizer and I think TOMH (I suppose they didn't know the show) So I, an educated person (in POM stuff lol), decided to stay as close to the front as possible, and I actually got a spot, like in the middle of the right side, and there was only a girl between me and the stage, but she was short, so it was fine. I was alone, but the people in there were very friendly and they saved my spot when I went for water.

When the show started, there was this drunk guy besides me :ugh: that kept pushing people, though it didn't ruin my night as I thought it would. His friend tried to calm him down, but she wasn't very successful.  

I'm doing the pit again in February, and another day I'll have a seat, but I ignore how the new theater is gonna be, in terms of space and such. I'm also scared, because in POM she spent most of the show in the right side of the stage (from our view) but I don't know how it's gonna be for Domination (and I already chose left :S). I'll try to get earlier this time around, so I'm sure to get the closest to the stage. 

5 hours ago, .: lucky :. said:

You'll definitely meet people. Everyone is so friendly and loves Britney, so you already will have that in common with them. Once you're in the pit it's about an hour and a half before she comes on but it goes fast and it's so exciting knowing she's about to be right there and yes like someone said she does look at you. My only problem was she always makes really weird faces so my pictures didn't turn out great. But I did get some cool shots like this lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdXEtiznZTd/

Oh i seen her 10 times before lmao I gave up on photos ?? 

I had a great time in the pit at POM. Showed up at 730pm for the 9pm show, and was basically “second row” on the floor. Everyone is chill on the floor at a Britney show... we all there for a good time! I left (during Perfume lol) to get a beer and pee and came back and people legitimately cleared the way to let me back to my “spot”. It was like there was an unspoken respect for each other’s space on the GA floor! We did the same for those in front of us too. What a blast! I’ve done seats 2 times, and it wasn’t nearly as fun.

Archived