Update: New Britney Sweatshirt and Shirt and Hoodie

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, BKSTYL3 said:

Her Merch looks good, but they've had issues

Β 

that has nothing to do with the actual design tho? i mean that was obviously just one mistake in the production. i bet that happens to h&m or forever 21 sometimes as well when you order something online.

2 minutes ago, .... said:

Β 

that has nothing to do with the actual design tho? i mean that was obviously just one mistake in the production. i bet that happens to h&m or forever 21 sometimes as well when you order something online.

THe designs are great, butΒ her site was advertising the digital mockups not what was actually being sold/distributed

Β 

31 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

THe designs are great, butΒ her site was advertising the digital mockups not what was actually being sold/distributed

Β 

omg that's shitty. i wonder if they are all like that then if they literally admitted to doing what mcdonalds does to their products on the pictures :omg: i bet a lot of ppl just didn't put up vids or something. i wanted to get a sweater too but i didn't have a credit card so i was saved i guess.

Archived