MICKEY MOUSE : THE TRUE ORIGINAL EXIBITION

BritintheZone

• Super Mods

I like how in the comments section the Xtina fans were saying that Ryan always preferred Xtina and not Britney because he talks about her more than Britney

I’m not trying to bring Xtina down (I mean they are bringing Britney down) but like didn’t he had a crush on Britney but she chose Justin cuz he had swag? There’s a VH1 special where former cast members talk about Britney and they said she was the biggest unintentional flirt. There was a black guy that describe her like she is the type that lets her bra strap fall off her shoulders and leave it there and when you point it out she’s like “oh omg, I didn’t noticed! Oops hehehe” and before you guys bash me, I don’t think he means ill towards her, just she has that demeanor that is a mix of naughty and nice and that’s very appealing to lot of guys. I mean come on, we know our girl and it fits that description. 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I like how in the comments section the Xtina fans were saying that Ryan always preferred Xtina and not Britney because he talks about her more than Britney

I’m not trying to bring Xtina down (I mean they are bringing Britney down) but like didn’t he had a crush on Britney but she chose Justin cuz he had swag? There’s a VH1 special where former cast members talk about Britney and they said she was the biggest unintentional flirt. There was a black guy that describe her like she is the type that lets her bra strap fall off her shoulders and leave it there and when you point it out she’s like “oh omg, I didn’t noticed! Oops hehehe” and before you guys bash me, I don’t think he means ill towards her, just she has that demeanor that is a mix of naughty and nice and that’s very appealing to lot of guys. I mean come on, we know our girl and it fits that description. 

Ryan was the one who said that Britney was his crush,There are several videos on Youtube that Ryan touches her hair.There's  are another one where Justin and Ryan go running to Britney after a performance, that 's very funny!.Ryan and the rest always highlight Christina for her voice, it's awesome!.I do believe that the gang were very close.

6 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Even when He and Rachel broke up, they parted ways mutually and remain good friends. For Britney and Justin it took years of healing to get them even in the same room.

You're comparing Rachel and Ryan to Britney and Justin ,right!?I know you like the couple very much and I think it's great!I do not blame you!I think it's perfect that you 're curious about this relationship.My opinion is very different from yours in this case.I think Ryan and Rachel loved each other, respect and were loyal to each other.Ryan does not mind recognizing that Rachel has been a Big/Great love in his  life over time what's left.How important they were to each other.They will have a nice memory of their relationship.Britney and Justin are the opposite.When he sold her and spoke publicly bad about her, everything broke.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

Ryan was the one who said that Britney was his crush,There are several videos on Youtube that Ryan touches her hair.There's  are another one where Justin and Ryan go running to Britney after a performance, that 's very funny!.Ryan and the rest always highlight Christina for her voice, it's awesome!.I do believe that the gang were very close.

Oh okay so I’m not crazy then cuz as I was typing I’m like “did he really say that?” I mean Britney and Christina both said they were best friends and when the show was over they both embraced each other and cried. Even at a young age, I always knew Xtina had great chops, I just wish she would stop screaming, most of my favorite songs of hers are when she doesn’t. That impresses me more cuz she’s restraining herself and controlling her voice rather than showing off and trying to do vocal acrobatics (honestly only Whitney can pull it off successfully)

• Super Mods
58 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

You're comparing Rachel and Ryan to Britney and Justin ,right!?I know you like the couple very much and I think it's great!I do not blame you!I think it's perfect that you 're curious about this relationship.My opinion is very different from yours in this case.I think Ryan and Rachel loved each other, respect and were loyal to each other.Ryan does not mind recognizing that Rachel has been a Big/Great love in his  life over time what's left.How important they were to each other.They will have a nice memory of their relationship.Britney and Justin are the opposite.When he sold her and spoke publicly bad about her, everything broke.

I mean I just brought it up as an example that Britney and Justin didn’t had to go through all that turmoil. I’m sure Ryan and Rachel’s relationship wasn’t perfect but like mature adults they worked it out and it’s nice to see them be friendly on the red carpet, they aren’t the only ones (like Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr, there was a red carpet moment where he whispered to her that she looked beautiful when they greeted each other) like Justin didn’t had to go out there and bad mouth her and parade his *** life and it just seemed to never stop and I’m pretty sure it’s true about the time he tried to talk to her before the VMAs but she refused to see him. For once I agree with Lynne that they didn’t need to go hurt each other the way they did.

Archived