MICKEY MOUSE : THE TRUE ORIGINAL EXIBITION

BritintheZone

I recently with some friends went to the Mickey:The True Original Exibition which is a pop up limited museum ( for mickeys 90 birthday )in Nyc and guess who they had in screens! BABY BRITNEY! They have this whole section talking about the mickey mouse club house where they give you ice cream to eat. I was suprise and so happy to see Britney in the screens. They also showed justin and christina but if Im honest they had Britney on two or three screens

7-C45-DB70-8-CE5-470-D-A83-E-9997-FA680-7-DE2-E22-A-2-A08-4-BB4-B8-DA-AED83-AECD44-A2-E52-F-8-E42-4432-9-CC0-D47-E4-A2-D

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney is the queen of the MMC. :bedtime:

seriously, when all the early 00s popstars were first out, Britney was the most referenced as being the former Mouseketeer. The others were her classmates. Side acts. But what else is new? :demi:

8 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

It was obvious that the Disney favorites were Keri Russell,Ryan,Christina and Britney and yes,She was the queen of MMC.

What a legendary class. That’s like the Ivy League of baby entertainers.

1 minute ago, Winter _90 said:

Absolutely!How I wish that she had chosen Ryan as a boyfriend .Everything would be so different!.

Ryan gosling is **** and such a good guy. The thing is, Britney has a tendency for likin the bad boys :decisions:

7 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

Ryan gosling is **** and such a good guy. The thing is, Britney has a tendency for likin the bad boys :decisions:

God!She has such bad taste for guys/boyfriends.Ryan ,apart from being a very good actor ,a hard working man ,he seems like a good person .Imagine that Ryan is in love with you, like when they were children.

17 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

I think she’s coming back guys. I think she just doesn’t wanna put her privacy life under the spotlight again also for protecting her sons 

I believe it. I can feel it, it’s coming. The better days are a comin’! :yesplease:

26 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

I think she’s coming back guys. I think she just doesn’t wanna put her privacy life under the spotlight again also for protecting her sons 

8 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

I believe it. I can feel it, it’s coming. The better days are a comin’! :yesplease:

I hope so.   I believe it most of the time. 

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Khoazie said:

Yeah but didn’t she say back then he was the biggest flirt? Like the whole cast gave him that title. It’s was in one of those Britney books and her caption for the photo of him sprawled out on top of them on a couch. 

original.jpg

• Super Mods
On 12/12/2018 at 4:55 PM, Winter _90 said:

God!She has such bad taste for guys/boyfriends.Ryan ,apart from being a very good actor ,a hard working man ,he seems like a good person .Imagine that Ryan is in love with you, like when they were children.

Even when He and Rachel broke up, they parted ways mutually and remain good friends. For Britney and Justin it took years of healing to get them even in the same room.

Archived