How Much You Wanna Bet Britney Will...

SUPERJACK

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Plot twist: The whole show is gonna be naughty, and then have a moment when she'll ask someone to come upstage with her and just be chill and really really cool :evilpatrick:

They’ll be drinking some red wine and then walking on the sky. After the second leg they’ll change to white wine to keep things fresh and interesting :weusay:

14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think this time the audience guest will just interact with the dancers while she's backstage changing clothes, and she just will come up to say goodbye and air clap while they walk the guy offstage

and the dancers form a human wall so the fan doesn't get to touch Britney or even look at her

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, resort2havoc said:

you didnt hear? britney will be there as a hologram :cackling:

At this point, they might as well have a hologram, at least it will be dressed in designer duds and killing the choreography while looking flawless. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Rogers said:

Hey dude, it’s all we got right now. You make a prediction. Come on I dare ya...

If it's a different production team, it can mean anything. Just cause it's in Vegas doesn't mean it's POM. It could be more like FFT, or circus who knows. 

My prediction is it's gonna have good remixes, good production, and slightly better dancing and outfits. Kinda weird there's zero photo shoots for it, just one reused picture. BUT we shall see 

2 hours ago, Mystic Womaney said:

Can I have a link to whatever this is from pls?

The gif has been edited; the original video, that guy is supposed to be JK Rowling, and its making fun of the habit she has of deciding something after the books are finished. (In this part, the question was, "Guess, uhm, guess how many of the characters are gay." And after the other guy says he doesn't know, then comes the "ALL OF THEM!!")

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

actually, since forever:

britney_hawaii-3.gif

Lol I loved this, she looks so hot!! *** for days. Also, when the “stud” says into the microphone, “Pee-durr” :tifflmao:. You could tell she was not feeling this guy lol

8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:tiffanynod:

and that's when the Overprotected performance I talked about on another thread starts. They'll cover her the entire song, so she'll be literally overprotected and we won't see the choreo. 

she won't even be let onstage 

Archived