2016 was a serve

naturalplayboy

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tacky leotards, horrible lip-syncing, robotic dance moves, knee-tapping, redundant hair flips, scrapped visuals, lackluster music, Tinashe and G-Eazy collabs? Hmmm no thanks. :zoomzoom:

In all honesty, that was such a stressful time to be a fan, I remember the constant meltdowns left and right, day and night. And now y’all want to miss it because it’s in the past and she doesn’t give a **** about her career anymore? I can’t at this contradicting fanbase sometimes.. :decisions:

Ugh she was SO gorgeous on the red carpet at the VMA’s in 2016.  She was so comfortable too...she actually posed rather than standing there all stiff.  Amazing hair, amazing makeup, amazing dress.  She absolutely slayed and it’s one of my all-time fav Britney looks...which is shocking because it’s her new face and she rocked the **** out of it!

On 12/12/2018 at 2:03 AM, DignifiedLove said:

Tacky leotards, horrible lip-syncing, robotic dance moves, knee-tapping, redundant hair flips, scrapped visuals, lackluster music, Tinashe and G-Eazy collabs? Hmmm no thanks. :zoomzoom:

In all honesty, that was such a stressful time to be a fan, I remember the constant meltdowns left and right, day and night. And now y’all want to miss it because it’s in the past and she doesn’t give a **** anymore? I can’t at this contradicting fanbase sometimes.. :decisions:

How can you say that, when the first leg of the revamp was the closest we’ve ever come to her in her prime since 2004. It wasn’t until glory was released, that thing slowly started to take a turn

3 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

Circus 2008 promo performances and rehearsals say otherwise. :zoomzoom:

Maybe the rehearsal videos, but the promo performances were tragic. All she did was prance around the stage doing next to nothing choreo wise. The revamp choreo may not have been anywhere near as intricate as primeney. But atleast it was harder and more constant, plus she actually executed it well at first, before the knee bending and hair touching.

I get what you mean but why would she go after controversy ?

It doesnt make sense for her, she has her life established, she doesnt want to be Madonna, she has been there done that....

Now its gonna be safe because she doesnt need better

We gotta look things through her perspective and not our hungry ***** :p

I advise you support some new aspiring musician for those things

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, Danishfan said:

Maybe the rehearsal videos, but the promo performances were tragic. All she did was prance around the stage doing next to nothing choreo wise. The revamp choreo may not have been anywhere near as intricate as primeney. But atleast it was harder and more constant, plus she actually executed it well at first, before the knee bending and hair touching.

True, exhale was just as bipolar about the circus era. People were saying she was a practically Barbie, pretty on the outside but soulless on the inside. Everyone wanted her to retire then too. 

Archived