Britney's New Ad For 'Prerogative' Has Major Replay Value: Watch

ClaudiaDC

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

Exhale detectives figure out what that handwriting says 

14 hours ago, rockNroLL227 said:

guys don’t get your hopes up about the letter at the end being lyrics. i screencapped and was able to make out “he always wants to walk me home” and googled, only to find this...

https://m.wikihow.com/Sample/Tween-Best-Friend-Letter

looks like generic sample text to just fill a letter :receipts2:

:demi:

21 hours ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

The beat is hot but...it might just be me but I don't think this ad goes with the perfume at all. The other ones were way edgier with the whole leather/dominatrix feel and corresponded to the black/pink colors of the fragrance. This seems more fitting for Island/Sunset fantasy. She looks good though and wish the song was hers.

Yeah why bother doing 3 or possibly more commercials for one fragrance when they haven´t done that for the last 1000 perfumes she launched. Back then a photo shopped picture of her from a photo shoot years ago was enough for marketing efforts.

I think they won´t make extra ads for DOMINATION, therefore use those to keep some relevancy.  

15 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Wouldn't be surprised. All her recent stuff are recycled from her first 5 year accomplishments. Anyway, she can't recreate that look and attitude anymore even if she tried. My Prerogative Britney was badass. The newer "version" looks weird. She lost her edge.

9 hours ago, Acer said:
I know he wants to take me home and get on out of here
I got someone waiting at home
He says he in love but lately I just don't know...

from He About to Lose Me

Omg a while back I commented on one of Willie Gomez' insta photos something like 'Ask Brit to record something like He About to Lose Me'

:airpls:

Could mean nothing though 

36 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Are you saying the ad was filmed the same day as this? Daaaaamn, eagle-eyed!! She looks just the same... The crazy thing is, that Insta post feels like it was AGES ago!

They shoot MP commercial in willa, where She shout out Pretty woman. Makeup and hair are slightly different, robe is different but wooden floors were there and playful attitude.

Archived