Britney's New Ad For 'Prerogative' Has Major Replay Value: Watch

ClaudiaDC

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMFG she looks so good here.  Her hair actually looks clean, her face looks fresh, and her makeup is so well done.  And her eyes are her classic Britney eyes (it always has been, but the makeup always ruined it).

I really hope that beat (and the other Prerogative ads' music) are part of the new album.  If not, I'll be very peeved.

#slay

:yesplease:

Omg she's eye-fking us again!  I mean she's always done it in every video, but the last few videos, it didn't feel as genuine. In this clip, I felt the classic iconic eye-fk that sends tingles down our spines.   YESSS... please don't screw this era up!  This track is totally giving me ITZ/Britney vibes

:plzney:

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

What about the other theme tho......

The director said to stay tune for more because there will lots of different little stories. So I guess we got the dominatrix, the party girl and now the hopeless romantic. Do you think we would get Cougarney? Cuz that’s her prerogative 

:janet:

• Super Mods
58 minutes ago, S0ggyBiscuit said:

So pretty. :crying4:

But why have we received more clips/teasers than singles in the past 5 yrs for one perfume?!

:woopsie:

EA has money and an actual marketing department. Something team Britney should actually consider :mhm:

6 hours ago, Ashwin said:

I like the approach. One day of filming but the promo is spread out. Should do the same for the next album release. Maybe schedule a week for filming 3 music videos and little promo vids for Insta. And then spread it out throughout the era. 

The way britney is now work ethic wise yes this should be applied maybe make it 2/3 though weeks of back to back filming! Imagine they could film 2,3 maybe 4 singles back to back along with added photo shoots to use. And some little teaser clips. 

Archived