Is 2008-2009 the closest she’d had her prime body

brinty.spreas

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think there will ever be a celeb with a more perfect body. I still have these as my body inspiration pics. Even when she gained a little weight during ITZ she still looked flawless. She had such perfect body fat and muscle mass and I know that a lot of people said she didnt have a nice "womanly hour glass" figure I still think its flawless. I would love to have less hips and waist and look like this.

normal_XRAY_OOPS_281229.jpgnormal_XRAY_OOPS_283229.jpgnormal_XRAY_EARLYSHOW_28129.jpgnormal_XRAY_EARLYSHOW_28629.jpgnormal_20031116_AMA_Performance_15.jpgnormal_XRAY_MILAN_28429.jpgnormal_VERSACEMilan-XRAY-UHQ_28429.jpgnormal_XRAY_SHOW_286629.jpgnormal_XRAY_NYLA_283129.jpgnormal_XRAY_GWF_MJ_282329.jpg010~6.jpgnormal_XRAY_Palms_281429.jpgnormal_XRAY_NFLRehearsal_285629.jpg

2016/17 was for sure the closest she ever got (and will get) to how her body looked in 2001. Personally though, I don't think it fits her to be that size now. It's very harsh on her face and she lost a lot of her ***. With the procedures she's had, I think it suits her to be slightly heavier than she was during the Glory era. Last year in particular I thought she kind of went overboard with the workouts.

Archived