Unpopular opinion: Bbma 16 wasn’t that good

JP9101

Sorry :umok:

the intro video was great 

workbitch (nothing great about it) the entrance was a mess, the smoke didn’t work properly 

womanizer was weird, hands descontrol choreo detected, the break was good 

i love rock n roll was great but the song didn’t make sense since the performance was for the gp her biggest achievements

breathe on me ... well, nothing great about it, she cut the acceptable part of the choreo so it was meeeh

slave was good, the break was great but again why hide the amazing original choreo to the gp? 

Touch of my hand, meh

toxic was a good ending 

and the most important part... the speech... it was beautiful :demi:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, f**knfurter said:

Okay, but what's the point of tearing down one of the few good performances we've gotten at an award show? Do you feel better for splitting hairs? :wyd:

It’s an unpopular opinion, you know ... I know most of you liked it  :raven: I prefer nye performance for example 

3 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Are you serious? I LOVED that performance!! The best performance in years! She was a lioness...my friends, who aren’t Britney’s fans, adored it!! I think it was very very good, she was on fire 

Yes I am serious I didn’t like that much... but I still like her  :raven:  + yes ! She looked amazing ! :overwhelm: 

51 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Sorry :umok:

the intro video was great 

workbitch (nothing great about it) the entrance was a mess, the smoke didn’t work properly 

womanizer was weird, hands descontrol choreo detected, the break was good

i love rock n roll was great but the song didn’t make sense since the performance was for the gp her biggest achievements

breathe on me ... well, nothing great about it, she cut the acceptable part of the choreo so it was meeeh

slave was ok, the break was great but again why hide the amazing original choreo to the gp? 

Touch of my hand, meh

toxic was a good ending 

and the most important part... the speech... it was beautiful :demi:

The BBMA's performance wasn't in regard to her biggest achievements, it was clear she was there to get an award and perform POM routines and songs. The BBMA's were in Vegas and so was POM.

If the performance was about her biggest achievements Britney would of only performed her top hits.

In regard to the entrance the smoke has nothing to do with the actual performance.

Of course she cut BOM she was performing a medley and on award shows you get a certain allotted time.

Slave, again she did her thing with the dance break which is typically what most people look to see if she executes it, she wasn't going to perform old choreography when she already had the POM choreography shes been using.

Bringing up the fact that Britney didn't accept the award on stage or give a speech has nothing to do with the performance.

You're reaching boo.

2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

The BBMA's performance wasn't in regard to her biggest achievements, it was clear she was there to get an award and perform POM routines and songs. The BBMA's were in Vegas and so was POM.

If the performance was about her biggest achievements Britney would of only performed her top hits.

In regard to the entrance the smoke has nothing to do with the actual performance.

Of course she cut BOM she was performing a medley and on award shows you get a certain allotted time.

Slave, again she did her thing with the dance break which is typically what most people look to see if she executes it, she wasn't going to perform old choreography when she already had the POM choreography shes been using.

Bringing up the fact that Britney didn't accept the award on stage or give a speech has nothing to do with the performance.

You're reaching boo.

And again... I don’t like the performance that much... glad you liked it :jj:

Just now, OopsOverprotected said:

The beginning of the performance wasn't that great but I really enjoyed eveything that came after I LOVE ROCKNROLL.

Toxic was on fire and she looked SOOO happy! 

tumblr_o7lwx3gk4z1qd8zg3o1_500.gif

She looked amazing . No lies detected. But I don’t like the performance as much as exhale do:kiss:

Archived