On 12/11/2018 at 4:05 PM, pinklilbabytee said:

Britney is a like a kid who loved cheesecake and then ate waaaay to much cheesecake and now it makes her ill.

Some celebrities (e.g. Taylor Swift who is very personable with fans to this day) had people around them who loved them and encouraged them to put the cheesecake down before they had too much. These celebrities can still eat it once in a while.

LOL 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You are basing this off one meet and greet?

Dude, there’s tons of stories SINCE VEGAS about Britney being a complete uneducated/impolite ***** during M&Gs. But you’re blind/dumb enough to ignore them and pretend that everything she does is amazing and she’s doing us a favor by doing things.

53 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

Dude, there’s tons of stories SINCE VEGAS about Britney being a complete uneducated/impolite ***** during M&Gs. But you’re blind/dumb enough to ignore them and pretend that everything she does is amazing and she’s doing us a favor by doing things.

When was she being impolite?

I believe Cappy is just as tired as everyone else of Britney's antics, but plays as her unconditional follower because he knows that it'll create chaos and bring unity in the forums for the common purpose of knowing that Britney is lazy

he probably works undercover for jordan because it creates more traffic

tumblr_mjg1ulQhAk1s7acuso1_400.gif

On 12/10/2018 at 9:13 PM, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney going to do Britney 

She's not into conforming to others rules or blending in.  She marches to beat of her own drum.

This is literally the most ridiculous thing you have ever said. 

She expects her fans to buy her repackaged perfumes, support her residency and music yet she can't be bothered to deliver an acceptable product. 

If she doesn't care then she should stop releasing things and crawl back into the hole she wants to live in. 

23 hours ago, Mr. Rogers said:

I can imagine how frustrated you still must feel, and no one should shame because you are unhappy with your experience. I noticed you justify yourself often when you write. It’s tough not offending anyone when you are being honest. 

Since you were so honest with your story I’ll share one of mine. I met Britney at a concert she held at Walt Disney World in 1999 for the Disney channel (I was 5). I remember everything, the tiny room under the stage, what she was wearing, the sparkles in her hair. It was about 30 mins to the concert and she already had the mic attached to her ear. I was one of the last to greet her, as my aunt walked me towards her, the first thing I noticed was she had a huge smile on her face. She waved at me as I got closer, bent down, said hello and gave me a hug. Then, she signed my BOMT CD that I still have framed today. I’m sure she would have said more had I spoken, but I was shy and nervous so all I did was hug her back. 

As you can see, my M&G experience is a lot different from yours because the person you and I met are different people with the same name. I know I’m very lucky to have met Britney at such an exciting time in her life. Though I’ve had the opportunity to greet her again later in life, I can’t do it. I know I won’t be able to see her so estranged. But I am optimistic that someday things will make more sense in Britney World. She’s still young enough. There's plenty out there for her to grow and learn from, just as you and me. She’ll be Britney again, when she’s ready. 

That is so sweet to hear. I believe like you, that she will regain that passion someday because as you said, she was so enthusiastic at the beginning and I don't think that will ever fully disappear but with so many negative people around her at different points in her life including the paparazzi, I can't imagine how she must feel when she's alone. It doesn't help her image that her team is cheap and money hungry but one step at a time...

21 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Why are you expecting a personal connection?

She s there to take pics with paying fans

She s not there to be your friend or share her personal business with strangers

Again, I'm not delusional. I never said I expected her to be my friend and how is her saying "hello" sharing personal business? I know you pay for a quick photo (it's the same with all artists). I'm just saying that compared to other m&gs I've experienced (granted, the artists aren't as big as Britney), it was impersonal in the sense she didn't say hello or ask my name. I know most celebrities wouldn't care but the others I have met did do these things. It's just called being polite. If it's her anxiety, fair enough but considering she managed to say "enjoy the show", you'd think she could say "hello" and make a little eye contact. I hate that people think I have a problem because she wasn't having a 10 minute conversation with me. I know it literally is a 10 second thing and after reading stories, I didn't expect a wonderful experience anyway. Don't get me wrong, I was relieved my photo turned out decently; I just think a simple hello and a bit more fluidity in her body language would've been nice.

20 hours ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

No one is expecting her to be their friend but she's not even socially functional. She doesn't have the bare minimum education to even greet the people, she doesn't look them in the eyes. If it's too much for her to say "Hi, nice to meet you. What's your name? *take picture*, enjoy the show, sweetie!" then stop doing the M&Gs. Period.

Thank you! At the end of the day, I will always be thankful I had the chance to meet her but those things you've described would've made it so much better. It might be delusional in the sense that she clearly won't remember our names but just humour us. It's not like us normal folk get to meet her every day. For some, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity and you at least want to feel some sort of connection.

CLARIFICATION (For those who are confused):

MEET & GREET. 

Meet or meeting (as in who you are paying to meet): Singer/Actress, Britney Jean Spears.

Greet or greeting (as in what): A brief mutual exchange between two, or more, subjects upon encounter. 

Example:

Him: Hello, I’m Bob.

Her: Hi Bob, I’m Cindy.

Him: Nice to meet you Cindy. 

Her: Nice to meet you too, Bob. 

MEET & GREET. 

28 minutes ago, Mr. Rogers said:

CLARIFICATION (For those who are confused):

MEET & GREET. 

Meet or meeting (as in who you are paying to meet): Singer/Actress, Britney Jean Spears.

Greet or greeting (as in what): A brief mutual exchange between two, or more, subjects upon encounter. 

Example:

Him: Hello, I’m Bob.

Her: Hi Bob, I’m Cindy.

Him: Nice to meet you Cindy. 

Her: Nice to meet you too, Bob. 

MEET & GREET. 

It’s crazy how some people defend her rudeness and lack of basic manners! 

I dont think they should call it a meet and greet! They should call it a Photo with as that’s all it Is 

Archived