New Fantasy perfume (+ new promo pic)

Pickle Rick

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, ImanuelCortez said:

You're excited for a private show take out pic?

Standards in the inner britney fan circle sinking lower than the Titanic. 

Get ready for fart fantasy, Hidden Domination & Lucky Radiance. 

At least the later choices will be a change from the gazzillion fantasies they put out :whatitellu:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

The picture is good to be honest. 

She has the "Britney-Look" in it. 

But another perfume? who the f buys these?

I don't think they would keep milking it if no one actually buys them. Let's remember that her fragrance is one of the best-sellers out there.

huh, idk if the pic is from private show, i mean her hair is completely different and her face looks very different too. it's the same outfit though and we know britney loves to recycle, so maybe she rewore it?

i'm kinda thinking britney shoots with randee every once in a while and does a bunch of different looks in one sitting that they can use for various things when they're being released. like she'll do four looks and then when a random fragrance comes out they can just use one of the pics. :xfactorlook:

17 hours ago, claug326 said:

Because liking a fragrance doesn't mean you're a fan of pop music. They aren't related.

well actually there are a lot of studies that idicate that a perfume its still an aspirational purchase (altought some experts expect it to change in following years), so you are buying the concept behind the product, not the benefit itself... 

This could indicate that when people buy Britney perfumes, most of the times is cause they like her.. but this does not make any sense if we see her music sales, thats my point

I don't love the name or that it's another "Fantasy" or the bottle or that it's an old shoot lol but her fragrances (mostly) all smell really good! I'm wearing Intimate Fantasy now, my bf loves it on me. I also love cotton candy smell lol even if it smells childish so I'll definitely be getting it. I have all of her fragrances now so I gotta add it to my collection ;) 

Archived