New Fantasy perfume (+ new promo pic)

Pickle Rick

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Okay I accepted that fragrances are inevitable and they are just gonna keep going but like...why fantasy again? It’s like they put in all this work to make a new perfume and then they just abandon it, why can’t they do a flanker if prerogative? I would have been fine with that since that’s the first fragrance I’ve liked from her in a long time. Even the fragrance community said they are sick of the fantasy flankers so who’s making the calls here? It’s as if Team Britney was like β€œwell see, prerogative just didn’t work, let’s go back to what’s tried and true.” Sounds like February is gonna be a major meltdown month. I need to prepare myself.

another day another fragranceΒ :bparty:
HAHAHA wtf! I have some questions...

who is buying this?
Why would you buy a perfume from somebody andΒ  not support her music?
I mean, there is a big gap between the perfume sales and the Glory sales for SURE...

Shall she start to sellΒ perfume/album bundles maybe?

4 hours ago, zxcvb said:

How much does Britney really make from fragrances?Β  Is it an endorsement or is it annual royalties?

If she gets annual royalties she would still make several million dollars a year just from Fantasy, Midnight Fantasy and Curious alone since they remain best sellers in various markets around the world.

I think she gets royalties because I believe the recent ones have not been that succesfull and that'd be the only reason as to why keep doing Britney Spears for Elizabeth Arden perfumes, like for both of them.

12 minutes ago, Barajas said:

another day another fragranceΒ :bparty:
HAHAHA wtf! I have some questions...

who is buying this?
Why would you buy a perfume from somebody andΒ  not support her music?
I mean, there is a big gap between the perfume sales and the Glory sales for SURE...

Shall she start to sellΒ perfume/album bundles maybe?

Because liking a fragrance doesn't mean you're a fan of pop music. They aren't related.

This picture is actually really nice but Fantasy again? I'll pass lol. I don't blame her for releasing all these perfumes because who doesn't want more money but I don't buy them. What ever happened with My Prerogative? I thought I would see a commercial on TV or at least Youtube for the holidays because that's when they promote the **** out of fragrances but I never saw any adΒ :xfactorlook:

Y’all are so dramatic. β€œZomgggg another fragrance???’mhakhsmagwkjww”,Β yes...yes another fragrance, it’s been like this consistently for how long now? Why do y’all still act surprised?

β€œWho even buys this???” clearly people doΒ since they’re still being made.Β 

Β 

Y'all...I swear.Β 

Archived