New Fantasy perfume (+ new promo pic)

Pickle Rick

3 hours ago, Enzocuban said:

this is ELIZABETH ARDEN team, no link to Britney team. their contract decide wich perfume comes out when. Brit have to do a photoshoot or two per year and they deal with the rest. but yes, we wish they would run her singin career 

This, some on here ask why they promote her perfumes more than the music and it is because it is ELIZABETH ARDEN's team that work on all the marketing of her perfumes, EA need to get their money's worth of the investment they make and it is also their brand (BRITNEY SPEARS for ELIZABETH ARDEN), that's why they keep releasing perfumes (they're profitable) and with each they come up with a concept, "new" photoshoots, posters, product placement, perfume combos, card board cutouts at POPs, etc. If it were for Britney and her team we wouldn´t even get these posters, jeez not even half of these perfumes.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GORGEOUS photo.

Does anyone else also see how much of an impact the hair has on her overall look? The way it's parted in the middle and there isn't too much volume at the top. And they finally reinforced her eyebrows! YAAAAS!

I'm curious as to why they've waited this long to use it. 

The look reminds me of the In The Zone album shoot. 

Image result for britney spears in the zone photoshoot

More please!

They are so ******* I N G bad at branding.

They wanted to release a "unisex" fragance and they couldn't even wait until they had an appropriate one, so they released a new version of Fantasy with a different name and they said: there you are! unisex! I mean... come on ***** :umwtf:

And don't come at me with the "fragances don't have a label blah blah". Unisex perfumes should be something that most men and women like, and I honestly I bought My Prerogative and I gave it to my sister, and I'm not the kind of guy who likes very masculine perfumes so... :umok:

1 hour ago, Cyclops said:

This, some on here ask why they promote her perfumes more than the music and it is because it is ELIZABETH ARDEN's team that work on all the marketing of her perfumes, EA need to get their money's worth of the investment they make and it is also their brand (BRITNEY SPEARS for ELIZABETH ARDEN), that's why they keep releasing perfumes (they're profitable) and with each they come up with a concept, "new" photoshoots, posters, product placement, perfume combos, card board cutouts at POPs, etc. If it were for Britney and her team we wouldn´t even get these posters, jeez not even half of these perfumes.

How much does Britney really make from fragrances?  Is it an endorsement or is it annual royalties?

If she gets annual royalties she would still make several million dollars a year just from Fantasy, Midnight Fantasy and Curious alone since they remain best sellers in various markets around the world.

It's honestly like her team sits in a room and discuss how to make the worst looking campaign possible. It's clear Britney did not do a new photo shoot per usual and they horribly photoshopped a decade old pic. I actually don't mind another fantasy but this bottle is so ugly too. It looks like something that should be sold at Claire's. I can't take this anymore! Who is making these decisions!?! Everytime I think she/they can't get cheaper they always manage to lower the bar! And what's worse is...I can't understand why they are so cheap about everything. She makes TONS of money, she is a HUGE star and the quality they put out is what I would expect from a reality tv star. It makes no sense ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

Archived