Britney interviewed by Carl Tuckerson on CNN

6 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Nah cuz remember she had her grandpa with her that time and they got to meet Aretha Franklin, I think even in the same room at least it looked like it. I thought it was such a sweet moment and what a lucky ***** to got to meet the queen of soul. 

What does that have to do with the interview itself? :orangu: Also, that part was never aired on CNN. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
40 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

What does that have to do with the interview itself? :orangu: Also, that part was never aired on CNN. 

Oh cuz you said she might’ve been high but I’m saying she probably didn’t since her grandpa is with her. I don’t think she would do that around family. (With the exception of her siblings)

8 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Oh cuz you said she might’ve been high but I’m saying she probably didn’t since her grandpa is with her. I don’t think she would do that around family. (With the exception of her siblings)

True, and JL was there too. Britney was like a second mother to her back than, so I just can’t picture her being high on something around her family 

From my favorite Britney interview (Blender 2003) :

Did you find it odd when you were interview about The Kiss on CNN by a bow tied Tucker Carlson?

Spears looks completely blank. She does this a lot. “Oh,” she suddenly remembers, “The fuddy duddy guy? He was so sophisticated. It was like, ‘Go take a Valium.’ Bless his heart. He was really into the interview a bit too much."

:beylaugh:

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, Khoazie said:

True, and JL was there too. Britney was like a second mother to her back than, so I just can’t picture her being high on something around her family 

Yeah from what I heard (even if they were rumors) it seems she does it during parties and social gatherings. I heard her and William Orbit sneaked out of a party to a shed in the backyard to smoke.

30 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah from what I heard (even if they were rumors) it seems she does it during parties and social gatherings. I heard her and William Orbit sneaked out of a party to a shed in the backyard to smoke.

Weed is seriously not a big deal. But she doesn’t come off high in this interview, I think she knew people were biased against her so she decided to not take it too seriously.

7 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

From my favorite Britney interview (Blender 2003) :

Did you find it odd when you were interview about The Kiss on CNN by a bow tied Tucker Carlson?

Spears looks completely blank. She does this a lot. “Oh,” she suddenly remembers, “The fuddy duddy guy? He was so sophisticated. It was like, ‘Go take a Valium.’ Bless his heart. He was really into the interview a bit too much."

:beylaugh:

Omg, I totally forgot about this interview! Britney is someone who picks up on energy, Fe always said this about her. Tucker Carlson always has weird/bad vibes, so I’m sure Britney was not at ease during the interview. She sensed his shadiness, so of course she wouldn’t take it seriously. 

34 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

Omg, I totally forgot about this interview! Britney is someone who picks up on energy, Fe always said this about her. Tucker Carlson always has weird/bad vibes, so I’m sure Britney was not at ease during the interview. She sensed his shadiness, so of course she wouldn’t take it seriously. 

Yep. I read the whole interview again today. One of her last quotes are :

“I’m sorry, I’m being kind of rude right now,” she says, “I feel bad for saying that stuff about Christina…But there’s been some shady stuff there.

This says that Britney knew, all the while, that Floptina had been talking crap about her. But before this interview, Britney never said anything bad about Floptina.

4 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Yep. I read the whole interview again today. One of her last quotes are :

“I’m sorry, I’m being kind of rude right now,” she says, “I feel bad for saying that stuff about Christina…But there’s been some shady stuff there.

This says that Britney knew, all the while, that Floptina had been talking crap about her. But before this interview, Britney never said anything bad about her.

I mean, Xtina was always saying on tv how much she wanted to reconnect with Britney, but it always came across so forced. Like at the VMAS 2000, when they walked on stage together and she goes to hold Britney’s hand. Little things like that always feel too “for the camera” to me. So I’m sure it must’ve been so jarring for Britney to hear xtina talk shady about her behind her back, while claiming to be friends on camera 

17 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

I mean, Xtina was always saying on tv how much she wanted to reconnect with Britney, but it always came across so forced. Like at the VMAS 2000, when they walked on stage together and she goes to hold Britney’s hand. Little things like that always feel too “for the camera” to me. So I’m sure it must’ve been so jarring for Britney to hear xtina talk shady about her behind her back, while claiming to be friends on camera 

Thats how I read her fake *** too. Floptina said Britney was distant while they were rehearsing the 2003 VMAs, so  I guess Britney picked up on the shady phoniness before Floptoina got openly jealous and bold.

1 minute ago, nonoiseplz said:

Thats how I read her fake *** too. Floptina said Britney was distant while they were rehearsing the 2003 VMAs, so  I guess Britney pick up on the shady phoniness before Floptoina got openly jealous and bold.

Totally relatable. I’m that way too, even if someone is seemingly “nice,” but if I pick up on some weird energy/vibes, I can’t help but keep my distance...

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, Khoazie said:

Weed is seriously not a big deal. But she doesn’t come off high in this interview, I think she knew people were biased against her so she decided to not take it too seriously.

Yeah that’s what I got from it. And in my fantasy, she’s probably thinking, why the heck am I here when I can be chilling out with Aretha Franklin. I know I would lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2018 at 9:33 AM, Coopy said:

You guys love and praise this but honestly this was the beginning of her “breakdown” that type of over analyzing everything she did and was is what made her snap!!

finally someone in here with some common sense :bedtime:

Archived