Britney interviewed by Carl Tuckerson on CNN

I love this interview so much, because Britney was clearly OVER Tucker Carlson (puke) and was not trying to hide this fact. The iconic gum and bob wig. I seriously think she was trying to troll the public and the media by playing up the “bimbo” image here. 

:jj:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Winter _90 said:

She was up to the pu$$y of everything she did was questioned and not be taken seriously and started trolling.

I hated the way Tucker Carlson was so shady at the end with his comments to Anderson Cooper. And that bow tie ?

1 minute ago, Winter _90 said:

Britney did not have much patience in the era In the Zone.I think She got tired of being questioned about everything and not being understood.

What a beautiful era to witness, ITZ really was her coming of age, womanhood era. 

3 hours ago, Khoazie said:

I love this interview so much, because Britney was clearly OVER Tucker Carlson (puke) and was not trying to hide this fact. The iconic gum and bob wig. I seriously think she was trying to troll the public and the media by playing up the “bimbo” image here. 

:jj:

What does Bimbo image mean?

2 minutes ago, EzekielJean said:

Okey thank you, in my country Bimbo is a kind of Bread  lol 

By the way, she was only 21 when she kissed Madonna? Impressive

And 19 when she sang on stage with MJ. Such a legend queen. 

Archived