BBOMT 20th Anniversary Plaque Is Here!

doolittle27

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

for the price they are selling it for (also a big NO you can't buy it seperately....), I expected it to be somehow bigger. This looks rather small and something that will get overlooked easily when you actually want to make sure people see this hanging from far away as its an ultimate piece...at least it should be...

I've seen better fanmades sadly but it's cute and fun to own, just not worth the price imo.

Idk I wasn't interested in buying that fan bundle. The only thing I wanted was the hoodie and I was upset that you couldn't buy it separately. Big fail on their part for not selling things individually. I mean, I get the reasoning but I'm not a fan.

I'm happy for you about the plaque tho. Upon a closer look, it's much better than I thought. But that and my desire for the hoodie is not enough for me for fork up $300+ for that bundle. 

On 12/16/2018 at 10:54 AM, ZoneGirl said:

Idk I wasn't interested in buying that fan bundle. The only thing I wanted was the hoodie and I was upset that you couldn't buy it separately. Big fail on their part for not selling things individually. I mean, I get the reasoning but I'm not a fan.

I'm happy for you about the plaque tho. Upon a closer look, it's much better than I thought. But that and my desire for the hoodie is not enough for me for fork up $300+ for that bundle. 

Yeah, I was not really happy when I saw the price. Took me a day to think it through and thought it will just be a gift for myself. The rest of the bundle came in yesterday. The hoodie is cute though the same cannot be said for the T-shirt oh well. Keychain looks cheap but overall it's alright I suppose. At least I'm very satisfied with the plaque since it was the reason I bought the bundle. :) 

On 12/16/2018 at 6:54 PM, ZoneGirl said:

I am the same. I would have loved to get the hoodie. So bumped they are not selling it separately 

Archived