What do you think about Let Go ?

Dany

Such a shame this didnt come out as a single would have completley change her image and turn Britneys sweet *** into frickin Tina Turner. How could such an amazing voice go on waste. <3 

Theres more to Original Doll/Early Blackout then we might think. The world deserves to know about this album. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Brad Adamson said:

I think it’s a good thing that she experimented with her craft, which is ALWAYS appreciated, but she doesn’t sound great in this song  :gross:

Agree. Her vocals are bad. But it's a demo so it's fine. Overall it's just not a great song tho. It would have been an ok bonus track. That's it.

EDIT: I just realized I confused let go with baby boy.. lmao. I like let go a lot more and would have liked to hear the finished version.

I love the song but hardly listen to it. It's kind of a track I'll play when I'm going through something emotional or a life change. 

It's special for that reason though. I can't bop to it like Toxic but it's there when I need it. I'm kind of okay it never got released because it's special for the fans. It's a little hidden gem that gives us some insight to her mind back then. I'm okay with the GP never hearing it 

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Agree. Her vocals are bad. But it's a demo so it's fine. Overall it's just not a great song tho. It would have been an ok bonus track. That's it.

Her vocals are bad? What? This used to be one of her most praised tracks, everyone gushing over how good she sounds and that she needs to sing like this on her albums. This fan base is bi polar. 

4 minutes ago, Complication said:

Her vocals are bad? What? This used to be one of her most praised tracks, everyone gushing over how good she sounds and that she needs to sing like this on her albums. This fan base is bi polar. 

It's good compared to her over edited vocals. I like that they aren't edited but they are still clearly demo vocals and pretty shakey.

Archived