Britney "Baby One More Time" Funko Out Now

12 minutes ago, Nando. said:

Got it! I am usually an S when it comes to shirt size but i was afraid an s would be too small for me or even a feminine shirt so I ended up getting the M. But i looked everywhere for info on the shirt sizes on the site and found nothing.

you did the right choice, they are usually a bit smaller than regular size. (also, check your DM, ive sent you something a couple weeks ago)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Britney Funko toy and t-shirt is officially out   Fast Link:  

I've never liked Funkos, I think there's nothing cute or funny about them, but yay for Britney and Target  

Exclusive for Target? WHYYYY 

1 hour ago, Nando. said:

Got it! I am usually an S when it comes to shirt size but i was afraid an s would be too small for me or even a feminine shirt so I ended up getting the M. But i looked everywhere for info on the shirt sizes on the site and found nothing.

1 hour ago, Enzocuban said:

you did the right choice, they are usually a bit smaller than regular size. (also, check your DM, ive sent you something a couple weeks ago)

Thanks for this info!!! I just ordered a M. I’m usually S as well but I didn’t want to risk it being so tight. If it’s a little big I’ll just roll up the sleeves - that’s a look right? Lol.

22 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Thanks for this info!!! I just ordered a M. I’m usually S as well but I didn’t want to risk it being so tight. If it’s a little big I’ll just roll up the sleeves - that’s a look right? Lol.

going to wear mine at domination opening night. it better fits!

3 hours ago, Nando. said:

Their funko shirts are unisex so I think if you’re a small generally they will fit for a small. That is just with my own experience with them. 

6 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I hate it to a point as well but I rather support times when Britney was good. Could you imagine the flop of getting a MM style funko. 

I only want original MM style. She had the expensive stuff on. 

10 hours ago, camerasareflashin' said:

All this throwback merch only means Britney's career is dead. 

MAKE IT STOP.

:wontcry:

No it doesn't. Britney being lazy and not giving a **** means her career is dead.

It's the 20th anniversary of BOMT. It makes sense that this design is released before her other iconic looks... 

• Like 1

Ordered mine this morning!

i saw on a Funko fan site that they are going to be releasing 5 Britney pops.  Not sure if that’s true, but if so, I wonder which ones.

...BOMT, OIDIA, Slave (VMA’s), and Toxic (flight attendant) would be the 4 that I would say would be a guarantee...but what would the fifth be?  Maybe a Circus video look?

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Ughh I don’t want a baggy shirt. I ordered an M this morning. I’m generally a small. :(

I ordered an M too but wouldn't they shrink so it's a good thing? I'm usually a small but every time it goes in the wash, it's tight on me but then again I don't like a skin tight fit, just loose enough that I don't feel like it's suffocating me. 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, camerasareflashin' said:

All this throwback merch only means Britney's career is dead. 

MAKE IT STOP.

:wontcry:

Well you do realize that it’s the 20th anniversary that’s why all this merch is coming out. Also the 90s are having a huge comeback due to the nostalgia of us, millennials growing older. Most of us like Britney are pushing 30 - 40 years of age now.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, G-unit said:

i saw on a Funko fan site that they are going to be releasing 5 Britney pops.  Not sure if that’s true, but if so, I wonder which ones.

...BOMT, OIDIA, Slave (VMA’s), and Toxic (flight attendant) would be the 4 that I would say would be a guarantee...but what would the fifth be?  Maybe a Circus video look?

Circus could be cute but it could be gimme more or work ***** tbh 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, G-unit said:

that would be great.. just hope its not a stupid Target exclusive again..

• Like 1